Stocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Das71198 View Post
    Thanks - I will keep an eye on it - the after hours trading is down -26% so far
    Wow..That was one of the biggest screw ups I've seen.

They got the story all wrong and somehow put in 8 hospitalizations when there were zero.

That since corrected and the stock went up $65 of it's low Looking like a big green open now around $175 I saw it at 108..

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
      Wow..That was one of the biggest screw ups I've seen.

They got the story all wrong and somehow put in 8 hospitalizations when there were zero.

That since corrected and the stock went up $65 of it's low Looking like a big green open now around $175 I saw it at 108..
      Good deal - thank you RR

Comment

I've done good w APPS. I've bought and sold a few times over last couple of years and right now in at 5.30 share with earnings out tomorrow. Which I would have bought some more when it got to 4 when pandemic hit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Got a small amount to burn, what’s everyone watching?

Comment

Originally posted by Biggs View Post
            Got a small amount to burn, what’s everyone watching?
            CLBS, AKER

Should have COVID news soon (I hope) They've all been popping extremely fast on COVID PRs ARPO was todays pop.. after hours.. But you have to be quick to sell.

Also online education plays. BOXL and a couple others.

Comment

I have AKER as well. I am keeping tabs on my positions carefully. More so now a days.

Comment

Thoughts on CHKAQ? Was CHK (Chesapeake Energy) but has been moved to OTC

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                  I have AKER as well. I am keeping tabs on my positions carefully. More so now a days.
                  Hope Akers pops soon!!!

Comment

Be sure to think about online education stocks...Before they run up.

IMO it's best to either get in early or right when they start to move...But do not chase the price up. If they run up just stay away.

I'm in WAFU, CLEU, BOXL (biggest position) and FEDU Hoping by the end of August they each pop by at least 30-40%

Comment

BYND to 170.

Have some calls in AAL that are up nicely. Hopefully can run a little more.

Comment

Anyone get in on GLD or other gold-trending ETF before the recent spike? Wondering how high gold will go with all this USD ‘printing’

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                          Be sure to think about online education stocks...Before they run up.

IMO it's best to either get in early or right when they start to move...But do not chase the price up. If they run up just stay away.

I'm in WAFU, CLEU, BOXL (biggest position) and FEDU Hoping by the end of August they each pop by at least 30-40%
                          Do you think BOXL will still run up? They just diluted the market with another 15,000,000 shares at the end of July. That is why the price had dropped from June highs. Just curious. I would have bought some if I had not read that.

Comment

SPR - Give it a google.

Comment

Guys, here is a hidden gem that I got lucky on. It is risky.... RLFTF. Drug is RLF-100. I got in 3 days ago at .23

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                                Do you think BOXL will still run up? They just diluted the market with another 15,000,000 shares at the end of July. That is why the price had dropped from June highs. Just curious. I would have bought some if I had not read that.
                                That's the reason I bought. Someone took all those shares at $2. Stock offerings are my worst enemy. Since the offering is over that risk should be gone.

Seems like traders are moving towards BTC plays more... and getting spread out on COVID plays also.

Comment

Working...
                                X