Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Stocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WRasco View Post
    Been researching PLBY (Joking aside) It looks like it could be good.
    Haven’t purchased yet,
    I may have to look into that ;-)

Comment

If y’all want a lottery ticket stock -CGXEF
      Canadian oil company drilling a well off the coast of Guyana, surrounded by the big players. Should have results in the next 3-4 weeks. It’s already gone 3x in the last several weeks. Still has plenty of room to go. They also have the only deep water port coming online later this year plus additional wells planned. They will likely need to farm out to a big player at some point but that’s just more fuel to run. Could be a dud but at least it’s outperforming most of the market currently. Time will tell.

Comment

Lots of DD on stocktwits from long time oilers.

Comment

Originally posted by emergencydoc View Post
          lots of dd on stocktwits from long time oilers.
          ? Dd?

Comment

Due diligence

Comment

Look at CROX it has done good for me> They just recently bought Hey Dudes shoes and the upside is promising.

Comment

I've been buying GoodRX and AEO last week and today.
                Last edited by BrianL; 01-10-2022, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Curious how many stock guys invest in higher dividend payout stocks for passive income?
                  Risky? REITS a better choice?

Comment

Oil companies are paying some attractive variable dividends right now on top of their normal dividends

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
                      Curious how many stock guys invest in higher dividend payout stocks for passive income?
                      Risky? REITS a better choice?
                      I own both types. Im no expert but I dont think one is more risky than the other.

I'll clarify.....if you are looking at stocks that are paying in similar range to REITS. If you are looking at stocks that are paying dividends in the double digits, then yes, there is more risk associated with those.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                        I own both types. Im no expert but I dont think one is more risky than the other.

I'll clarify.....if you are looking at stocks that are paying in similar range to REITS. If you are looking at stocks that are paying dividends in the double digits, then yes, there is more risk associated with those.
                        I’ve also seen some decent dividend payouts on higher dividend ETFs
                        Is there a certain %payout you are aiming for?

Comment

Any chance stocks can make it through the next 3-4 months without tanking?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                            Any chance stocks can make it through the next 3-4 months without tanking?
                            Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                              Yes.
                              Care to revise that? LOL

WTH is going on right now? It's been a blood bath.

Comment

This week has been tough to watch. Soooo, I just try not to look at my portfolio too much. I am an investor, not a trader so I just keep buying when I can and stuff is on sale now. That said, it still sucks to look and see how much you have lost on paper in just a matter of days. Dang...

Comment

Working...
                                X