Stocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
    i got in at $28...freaking RH has some of the cryptos disabled, i was trying to throw even more at it but i couldnt sell some ETH classic that i am up on.

i hate that i still have money tied up with them.
    Nice buy! Only 380 million in volume so far.

Meme stock. Who has the biggest nads to hold the longest? Probably not me since I haven't been doing so great trading Until today LOL

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
      I put in ALL the funds I had at $18.50 Wasn't a lot. Hoping it's a lot by tomorrow LOL

I can see DWAC breaking $50 easy on this hype. DWACW maybe +/- $30 But warrants move strange.
      $51.90 was the high. That was quick!

Hoping for an even $100 by tomorrow morning. LOL May as well shoot for the moon!

Comment

i doubt i can hold it after hours...i hate watching when i cant do anything lol.

thanks for the heads up!

Comment

$51.90 was the high. That was quick!

Hoping for an even $100 by tomorrow morning. LOL May as well shoot for the moon!
          is the AMC squeeze still a thing? its been pretty quiet for a while now.

Comment

Who do you trade through?

The high should be late this evening and between 4-5am. Would be my guess. It should be on all the news after markets close. Only risk is an unforeseen black swan sell off. But not a stock offering etc.. So doubt that happens.

People still chatter about AMC I think that one's over. But it ran from $4 to $60 This one started at $10 AMC is about 15x the shares outstanding also so DWAC has potential. Maybe not enough shorts in it yet though.

It will be VERY interesting to watch if nothing else.
            Last edited by RiverRat1; 10-21-2021, 12:52 PM.

Comment

The high should be late this evening and between 4-5am. Would be my guess. It should be on all the news after markets close. Only risk is an unforeseen black swan sell off. But not a stock offering etc.. So doubt that happens.
              i still had some money sitting on RH, thats what i used for this. i have a fidelity account too but didnt have any money on hand.

Comment

People still chatter about AMC I think that one's over. But it ran from $4 to $60 This one started at $10 AMC is about 15x the shares outstanding also so DWAC has potential. Maybe not enough shorts in it yet though.

It will be VERY interesting to watch if nothing else.
                ok, due to your financial advice, i am going to hold this thing and hope it goes gamestop!

Comment

I just bought in at $44.50. Get ready to watch it tank, if my luck continues.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                    ok, due to your financial advice, i am going to hold this thing and hope it goes gamestop!
                    Well Son of a B.. I bought on robinhood also. I almost never use that account. Forgot they don't trade afterhours.

Don't hold based on what I say. I'll find a way to screw up every trade!

I sold half on RH and bought on IBKR so I can trade until 6 or 7pm and at 4am LOL See how this bites me square in the rear.
                    Last edited by RiverRat1; 10-21-2021, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Sucker moves so fast. It was $27-28 when I first posted. Hope someone had time to get in that low. DWACW was $7
                      I got in pretty low, early this morning. Hard to believe how much it has increased.

I sure thought it would take some time.

Comment

Well Son of a B.. I bought on robinhood also. I almost never use that account. Forgot they don't trade afterhours.

Don't hold based on what I say. I'll find a way to screw up every trade!
                        i am still a newb at this and dont use that account much either but i think you can "limit sell" up till 5pm, and then maybe starting at 7am, after that you get to sit and watch.

Comment

I just sold 1/3rd of position at 56 Will sell another 1/3rd around 65 Hopefully here in another hour LOL

Comment

Dang

Comment

I was busy at work and missed the run. I'll be watching tomorrow and may jump in. I won't hold the longest as I'll have a trailing stop in place to get me out if there is any sell-off.

Comment

still holding all mine, 15mins to make a decision lol

Comment

Working...
                                X