Fredricksburg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
    First tell her we said thank you for her service. Are you wanting to stay in town, out in the country or just on the outskirts?
    Ill let her know she is appreciated. The covid stuff was rough for a couple weeks in early April. It has seemed to follow the national trend and is slowing down for them at her hospital.

Comment

We stay at the Country Inn too, they have a motel in town as well but it’s not anything like the place just outside of town. Take her to eat Hill Top Cafe, we love that place.

Comment

Check out porch light hospitality they have a great website owner operated with individual units.

You won’t be disappointed

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
          If she enjoys animals take her to “Country inn and cottages.”

We stayed in a little cottage house and loved every minute of it. My son got to pet elk, and had axis and whitetails outside our window every morning and evening.

I 2nd this place. Nice little cabins/hotel rooms. Quiet and peaceful place. The axis and elk are cool to watch while setting by a fire having a drink. My wife and I got married down there and stayed in the cabins.

With this said most of the places down there are nice. Even the bed and breakfast are awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Easttxhunterr View Post
            that sounds like the place for us. Thanks
            You won’t regret it. I can’t wait to go back. Take 2 bags of corn and shake it out loud as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I’m going off of your recommendation, and just booked a cottage there in a few weeks. Figured if we aren’t staying within walking distance of Main St, might as well enjoy the scenery.

Comment

Working...
              X