Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2020-2021 Hill Country Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
    i have one of the systems where you have a tote & horse waterer from tractor supply. 1 of the oasis setups[no longer made]. my last was a rotoguzz guzzler. Recommend them all the way. Only thing I will buy from now on. Google it. Look at my post 89 on here.If you look in the pic with the wide buck you can see it a little. The tote set up is on those pics too.

Man, that roto guzzler looks legit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTrophyBowhunter View Post
      My #1 hit list this year and last! He grew a bit too

LOVE THAT BUCK!!!

Comment

Comment

Comment

With all these does addicted to this feeder, rut should be exciting come opening weekend in November!!!

Comment

Im getting excited! I was at our place last week getting on some pigs, 7 more this trip bringing our total to around 40 this summer. One buck came out of velvet on the 10th but I have no seen any others yet. My target buck crossed the road in front of me and I almost crapped my pants! Also blew the drive belt on my ranger the last day so I need to fix that when I go back up there.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve enjoyed following along on all the pig kills on Instagram. “Potential” is a beast! I can’t wait to see how he tapes out!

Comment

Originally posted by TXhoghunter94 View Post
                  Im getting excited! I was at our place last week getting on some pigs, 7 more this trip bringing our total to around 40 this summer. One buck came out of velvet on the 10th but I have no seen any others yet. My target buck crossed the road in front of me and I almost crapped my pants! Also blew the drive belt on my ranger the last day so I need to fix that when I go back up there.

What a buck!

Comment

Originally posted by Puncher51 View Post
                    I’ve enjoyed following along on all the pig kills on Instagram. “Potential” is a beast! I can’t wait to see how he tapes out!
                    Me and you both! I'm thinking mid 130s but he's been my baby for 4 years now and has a lot of character, he should be 7 this year. We still need to get a lot of our stands setup and trimmed.

Comment

Originally posted by TXhoghunter94 View Post
                      Me and you both! I'm thinking mid 130s but he's been my baby for 4 years now and has a lot of character, he should be 7 this year. We still need to get a lot of our stands setup and trimmed.

Once you get all of yours done I’ll give you my gate combo and you can come do mine!! I still have two blinds that I was supposed to move 2 years ago!

Comment

We need rain so bad its not even funny. First mature buck came out of velvet last night.

Comment

Yes sir, it is dry. I’m going to add a water station to our main spot this week.

Comment

Went and checked this camera about a week ago. Got a few nice young bucks. That top buck is a 4 year old named Big Guy. He’ll get a pass again this year. Should be a stud next year. There is a thread called score help with some better pictures of him. Need rain out there.

My dad just scored a couple hundred acres to hunt in Lometa. He’s only had feed out for a short amount of time but a couple of decent little bucks have shown up pretty quick. It’ll be more of a recon season for him this year but by next year we should have a good idea of what the place has. It’ll be a fun project for him. They got a good little bit of rain this morning.

Comment

Holy crap that deer is a freak!

Comment

We are up to 0.30” of rain for the week. Kind of depressing to see what everyone else is getting, but it is what it is. I pray we get a soaking.

Comment

Working...
                                X