Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2020-2021 Hill Country Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to your wife Dustin! Nice buck!

Comment

Nice kills!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[QUOTE=MASTERS;
        Wife killed a known 6yr old Saturday evening. Never had a pic of him on protein this year like prior years and he was down 12-15” from last year.[/QUOTE]

Great buck. Congratulations to the wife!

Comment

Thats a great buck!! I almost got my future BIL on a good management buck last weekend but the wind was almost non existent and they smelled us.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks Gentlemen. Always nice to watch others be successful from the passenger seat of the blind!

Comment

Pops just smoked a 10 with his crossbow that he’s been after all season. Almost 23” inside

Last edited by 150class; 11-19-2020, 08:13 PM.

Comment

GJ pops!

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                  We had a young hunter shoot a nice little hill country buck on our Utopia property a couple of days ago.

That young man is a little heavy on the face paint! Nice deer.

Comment

I'm heading out this evening with my son. Will be at the lease until Wednesday. I'm gonna let him kill a couple deer and every single hog we see.

I am gonna try and get me a doe with my new bow. It really needs to be broken in on something.

Comment

Little late in posting these but I shot a mature buck last weekend. He was chasing a good bit and on a doe. Got to watch him work a rub and scrape and boy did he stink. Haven't decided what I want to do with the video yet but I'll post that at some point.

Love the character on this deer. Split 2, kicker, big crab claws, left brow folds over in a big hook and right brow is bladed and short (isn't broken). Lots of curve in the tines. He ended up just over 153". Low fence hill country.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Well done Adam!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Resized_20201121_162104.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	712.1 KB
ID:	24637903

Click image for larger version

Name:	Resized_20201121_162031.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	261.8 KB
ID:	24637904

We had this buck kinda scouted out then he changed up his routine somewhat. My son really liked him and was his target buck. I'm glad it worked out. (Shot this deer Saturday afternoon)

Comment

Originally posted by MooseontheLoose View Post
                            Little late in posting these but I shot a mature buck last weekend. He was chasing a good bit and on a doe. Got to watch him work a rub and scrape and boy did he stink. Haven't decided what I want to do with the video yet but I'll post that at some point.

Love the character on this deer. Split 2, kicker, big crab claws, left brow folds over in a big hook and right brow is bladed and short (isn't broken). Lots of curve in the tines. He ended up just over 153". Low fence hill country.
                            Real nice buck. Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by MooseontheLoose View Post

Heck is a buck sir!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BradBryant1000 View Post
                                [ATTACH]1029086[/ATTACH]

We had this buck kinda scouted out then he changed up his routine somewhat. My son really liked him and was his target buck. I'm glad it worked out. (Shot this deer Saturday afternoon)
                                Nice buck. Congratulations to your son!

Comment

Working...
                                X