Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robot pool cleaners? Which one would you buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a simple Polaris 280 and run it about 1 1/2 hours every day. Seems to do the job except when the 25+ trees are dropping pollen. Then I run it as much as needed and every 1 1/2 hours I empty the bags because it's full and can't pick up any more.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
      $1600 for the Dolphin M500....holy crap
      I get them for $1250 from our supplier but they don't sell to the public. Let me know if y'all want one.

Comment

Ran the CC Plus for two hours today. It picked up stuff with the fine filter I didn't even realize was there. So after two hours I like it. Quick rinse of the filters and it went up on the caddie. One other thing I liked, no motor sound. No hum no nothing from the cleaning aux pump. The one thing I don't like, you're not supposed to pull the machine up by the power cord. Not so bad when I have a helper that doesn't mind the early season temps, but come late season/winter no one is going to want to fish it out. I'm hoping my duck decoy pole can handle it or I will fashion some sort of pole retriever that can handle the weight.

Comment

Originally posted by js4242 View Post
          Ran the CC Plus for two hours today. It picked up stuff with the fine filter I didn't even realize was there. So after two hours I like it. Quick rinse of the filters and it went up on the caddie. One other thing I liked, no motor sound. No hum no nothing from the cleaning aux pump. The one thing I don't like, you're not supposed to pull the machine up by the power cord. Not so bad when I have a helper that doesn't mind the early season temps, but come late season/winter no one is going to want to fish it out. I'm hoping my duck decoy pole can handle it or I will fashion some sort of pole retriever that can handle the weight.
          I kneel down next to the edge, use the cord to get it to me then grab the handle. Then I lift it up where the water starts draining & prop it on the side where most of the water falls into the pool. I've never had any issue doing it this way for over a year now.

Comment

A few weeks ago I bought a Dolphin Echo. $600. So far, I like it a lot.

Comment

Have yall tried the Skim a Round baskets that create the Bernoliie affect for top water skimming....

I had people swear by them...so I gave them a try...but they dont seem to work like the videos I have seen....I have tried everything

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                Have yall tried the Skim a Round baskets that create the Bernoliie affect for top water skimming....

I had people swear by them...so I gave them a try...but they dont seem to work like the videos I have seen....I have tried everything
                I click on that video about once a week. I wondered if they worked like they said, so I am happy to see someone who has one give it a real rating. Guess I won’t be getting one of those.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                  I get them for $1250 from our supplier but they don't sell to the public. Let me know if y'all want one.
                  Can you have them ship it? If so what does it cost with shipping?

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry Worley View Post
                    I click on that video about once a week. I wondered if they worked like they said, so I am happy to see someone who has one give it a real rating. Guess I won’t be getting one of those.
                    It works, but not like the video....in the video it looks like a little cyclone in there....

maybe I need to adjust my valves, or maybe my pump doesnt pull enough

Comment

I been fighting my Polaris and my Polaris pump for a year. About ready to give up. I had never heard of these robot dolphin things until opening this thread.... I’m interested. How often do you run them? Once a week?

Comment

We run ours 3-4 times a week...but it depends on your pool....leaves, blowing sand etc. It really is nice.

.....and God Bless America.

Comment

I got my Dolphin M400 from these guys. You have to call or email them for the price but it was around $1k.
                          FREE Shipping. Lowest Prices Guaranteed. THE Leading Experts of Maytronics Pentair Dolphin Aqua Products Polaris Robotic Pool Cleaners and Replacement Parts. Authorized Service Center and Elite Dealer. All Maytronics, Pentair and Polaris Parts Available. Call 303-985-0077 if you do not see the pool cleaner or part you need or if you need assistance with pricing or troubleshooting.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry Worley View Post
                            Can you have them ship it? If so what does it cost with shipping?
                            No sir we can't. That would be the price for picking it up at our office.

Comment

I have the Pentair 920 it works really good .

Comment

Has anyone had a bad experience with the Dolphin Nautilus CC plus?

Comment

Working...
                                X