No announcement yet.

Got the HeBeGeBe’s!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure, I just had to watch the video........at 10:40 f’ing PM.......sleep now? No, not now. Sigh, why do I always do this?

Comment

Originally posted by Tejas Wildlife View Post
      Sure, I just had to watch the video........at 10:40 f’ing PM.......sleep now? No, not now. Sigh, why do I always do this?

Lol I’m certain to have nightmares tonight for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

When ISIS goes all hippie organic and still needs to make a VBIED

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
          Yep. Those are actual yellow jackets. They nest in the ground but are known to nest in a hollow tree stump or a car!
          Yes, they add a whole new dimension to squirrel hunting. When you’re looking up and step on a hole, they attack en mass! It happened to me a few times as a kid.
          Once when I was about 20, I drove over a nest in a food plot! We had the windows down and I had to leave my truck til after dark.

Comment

Originally posted by rjtkdplus View Post
            Yes, they add a whole new dimension to squirrel hunting. When you’re looking up and step on a hole, they attack en mass! It happened to me a few times as a kid.
            Once when I was about 20, I drove over a nest in a food plot! We had the windows down and I had to leave my truck til after dark.
            Absolutely.. Been stung 100 plus times TWICE. Had to abandon a tractor last fall while it was running. Left it a couple hours and then quietly crawled on it and backed it put. Still got stung several times but they were covering the front of it

Comment

The sound of them attacking the camera...NOPE!

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                the video that played next was more scary

The one in the shed? It sounds like a popcorn machine.

Comment

I was shredding pasture a few years ago and ran over a huge nest of ground hornets. As luck would have it I was on my cousin's new JD with an air conditioned cab. Next round I just stopped and set the batwings right on top of the nest and let her run about half throttle for about 20 minutes. Slowly the swarm started to get smaller and smaller. These evil bastages were hitting the windows of the cab so hard I thought they would break the glass. I didn't get em all but I made a lot yellow jacket jam that day.

Now that car needed about 100 lb of tannerite in it.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                    I was shredding pasture a few years ago and ran over a huge nest of ground hornets. As luck would have it I was on my cousin's new JD with an air conditioned cab. Next round I just stopped and set the batwings right on top of the nest and let her run about half throttle for about 20 minutes. Slowly the swarm started to get smaller and smaller. These evil bastages were hitting the windows of the cab so hard I thought they would break the glass. I didn't get em all but I made a lot yellow jacket jam that day.

Now that car needed about 100 lb of tannerite in it.
                    Yup....the level of “pizzed offness” they reach is alarming. Can’t imagine what kind of damage they would be able to cause given their bite was actually as bad as their bark. Mean bastages! 😡

Comment

A few years back I was hunting in an old blind that was left on a place we were hunting. It had a hollow box raised floor. Didn't know there was a huge honeycomb in the floor. I started to scrape some trash off the floor with a 2 x 4 and the blind quickly got to looking like the inside of that car! Had to run for it in a hurry. Best part was that I was out at the lease by myself. Got stung several times but got lucky it wasn't a lot worse.

Comment

That would take a lot of Raid!

Comment

Working...
                        X