Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anybody else not gotten their stimulus money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

had to update mine also, owed them last yer wrote more off this year.

Comment

The wife just updated our info. Now it says the stimulus will be direct deposited.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just updated mine. Thanks!

Comment

Still won't let me update, says eligibility can not be determined, no idea what the issue is.

Comment

Originally posted by rockyraider View Post
            Still won't let me update, says eligibility can not be determined, no idea what the issue is.
            Mine changed today! I was able to input my tax info and my banking account info.

Comment

I’m glad I opened it this thread. I’ve been getting the statement that says our eligibility cannot be verified. I saw where somebody was able to put their bank information in today so I went ahead and checked again. And lo and behold it let me do that as well... thanks Green Screen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TXUSMC View Post
                The IRS website says we are eligible and that they will direct deposit the money into our account ending in the correct numbers. It also says the page will update when the planned deposit date is known. I read all direct deposits were expected to be completed by April 17th.
                Same here.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                  Wife and I have direct deposit and got ours on 4/15. We also are receiving social security payments.

Did you get yours from the US Treasury(IRS) or the Social Security Administration?

Comment

I was also able to update and enter my info on the irs web site today where I previously had not been able to. Thanks for keeping us all up to date.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

Comment

I am curious to how the time frame is changed from checks to DD for those of us that have been able to enter the information and change.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellen View Post
                        Did you get yours from the US Treasury(IRS) or the Social Security Administration?
                        This is copied from my direct deposit.

IRS TREAS 310 TAX REF

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

For those who put there bank info in the irs website for direct deposit might want to check for a deposit date.

I haven’t had a date since I put it in a couple weeks ago and I just looked and it says April 30th for a deposit date now

Comment

None here

Comment

We have not received ours here

Comment

Working...
                                X