Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

The Metal (Music) Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Btt

Comment

I found a new channel on iHeart for Metal a while back. Check out "Loud Metal Radio". It's for Mexico but it's all English, you just have to turn down the volume on all of the 'inclusive' liberal Cox ads.

Comment

Not sure how I've missed this thread for the past 3 years.

I'm more in line with BoBs taste in metal. However, I do like to play a little Meshuggah and Slaughter To Prevail at times.

Comment

check out this song by Architects "Animals"

Comment

Originally posted by C.Read View Post
            Not sure how I've missed this thread for the past 3 years.

I'm more in line with BoBs taste in metal. However, I do like to play a little Meshuggah and Slaughter To Prevail at times.
            Meshuggah rocks.

Comment

I thought with the reboot that music discussions were dead, but some folks seem to have reawakened here. I prefer melodic metal myself. Uada and Insomnium have new releases. Spotify keeps kicking out new music from lots of bands that were held back due to Covid, and touring is back.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintBlaise View Post
                check out this song by Architects "Animals"
                Great band, I've seen them live several times. That entire album "For Those That Wish To Exist" which Animals comes from is amazing. They have a relatively new album out which was very disappointing imo.

Comment

Originally posted by voke View Post

Great band, I've seen them live several times. That entire album "For Those That Wish To Exist" which Animals comes from is amazing. They have a relatively new album out which was very disappointing imo.
                  I like a few of their songs too. Domesday comes to mind.

Every hear of Bolt Thrower? "at first light", "anti-tank", & "when cannons fade". Oh, you better put your neck brace on first.

Comment

Working...
                  X