The Metal (Music) Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    I mean it isn't terrible. I'm not big on scream sing scream. I'm an old metalhead though.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    It's not for everyone, but scream sing scream (I like that label btw, going to steal it from you) is where my niche is at. That's the good thing about metal, so many different variations! Some of which I also don't care for.

Comment

The Metal (Music) Thread

Originally posted by voke View Post
      It's not for everyone, but scream sing scream (I like that label btw, going to steal it from you) is where my niche is at. That's the good thing about metal, so many different variations! Some of which I also don't care for.

I like it. Yes BoB, I know I’m a poser.

But I do get to cater Kreator Sepultura and Death Angel in May. And Municipal Waste Creeping Death and Carcass in April. [emoji1598]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Last edited by Graysonhogs; 03-14-2023, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Sucks that Ozzy has officially retired. I never got the chance to see him in concert. I'd choose that over any other. I've been to some pretty good ones but Ozzy is and will always be at the top of my list. That guy's awesome.

I'll probably catch some crap over that but.....oh well..... what's new?
        Last edited by okrattler; 03-14-2023, 05:09 PM.

Comment

The Metal (Music) Thread

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
          Sucks that Ozzy has officially retired. I never got the chance to see him in concert. I'd choose that over any other. I've been to some pretty good ones but Ozzy is and will always be at the top of my list. That guy's awesome.

I'll probably catch some crap over that but.....oh well..... what's new?

Not from me. Love OZZY, but it’s time. Great shows with great musicians. Had lunch with Dana Strum(musician, producer) last month and he had us rolling with his OZZY stories. Being around him must be/have been an adventure

Comment

Oh my!!!!!!!
            No wonder yall are pizzed off all the time.. That noise is pure garbage!!!!!
            That could make a sane person want to jump off the top of a tall building..

Comment

Originally posted by PondPopper View Post
              Oh my!!!!!!!
              No wonder yall are pizzed off all the time.. That noise is pure garbage!!!!!
              That could make a sane person want to jump off the top of a tall building..

Ok

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                Not from me. Love OZZY, but it’s time. Great shows with great musicians. Had lunch with Dana Strum(musician, producer) last month and he had us rolling with his OZZY stories. Being around him must be/have been an adventure

I bet that was entertaining to listen to. Outside of his music I've watched about every episode of every show he's ever been on. Amazing musician for sure. But also an all around cool and hilarious person. You can tell he's genuinely a good person and funny as all get out.

I agree, just imagine hanging out with that guy for a day. I saw an interview before Kelly had her baby and he said he hoped it was a boy so he could shoot birds in the backyard with him and other stuff grandpas are supposed to do. Gotta love Ozzy, he's a wild man. That guy is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by voke View Post
                  This band was an opener for a show I went to recently and they were freaking awesome. Bleed From Within is out of Glasgow, Scotland-this was the first time they are on tour in the USA. Check em out!

BLEED FROM WITHIN - Levitate (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO) - YouTube
                  The drummer from Bleed From Within is also the drummer for Sylosis. They have a new music video coming out today, coincidentally.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLhkIj9ipJM"]SYLOSIS - Deadwood (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

The new Extreme song is pretty good. Nuno shreds in his solo.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                      I like it. Yes BoB, I know I’m a poser.

But I do get to cater Kreator Sepultura and Death Angel in May. And Municipal Waste Creeping Death and Carcass in April. [emoji1598]

Carcass puts on one heck of a show!

Me and the boy are going to be at Mastadon, Gojira and Lorna Shore in April! Pit tickets means I will be wrecking folks for hours on end! Good times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone interested in going to the Mastadon, Gojira and Lorna Shore show tonight? I have an extra pit ticket… buddy bailed last minute

Comment

Originally posted by tradman View Post
                          Anyone interested in going to the Mastadon, Gojira and Lorna Shore show tonight? I have an extra pit ticket… buddy bailed last minute

Very good chance at finding a taker here.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8JA5F8FdCg"]SYLOSIS - Poison For The Lost (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTK1pXP5_Xw"]Ultimate Melodic Metal // Metalcore Compilation // New Songs // Tore Fagerheim - YouTube[/ame]

Just found this on youtube and been listening to him on spotify in the truck, pretty bad arse.

Comment

KREATOR set from the best seat in the house

Comment

Working...
                                X