Barndominium Build - Deep East Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
    You have a beautiful home! Maybe I missed it, who is your builder if you don’t mind sharing?

I’m subbing everything out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Roofers finished the shingles Wednesday and spray foam started the next day. Foaming all exterior walls and roofline. Adding bat insulation on all interior walls as a noise cancellation. Long weekend has the foam crew starting back on Tuesday. They should finish by Wednesday or Thursday they said. Sheetrock crew is scheduled to start next Monday and then it will slow down some.

Comment

Looking good and just in time for the heat wave!

Comment

4 days of masonry work on the front of the house

Comment

Spray foam and batt insulation finished as of yesterday. Sheetrock starts in a week

Comment

Originally posted by csmith936 View Post
              4 days of masonry work on the front of the house

Digging that brick-stone combination so far. Just a fantastic build all the way around brother! [emoji122][emoji122]

Comment

Haven’t been able to update y’all on the build since tapatalk is not working. Can’t upload any pics

Comment

Originally posted by csmith936 View Post
                  Haven’t been able to update y’all on the build since tapatalk is not working. Can’t upload any pics
                  Tapatalk working today! Let's hear an update.

Comment

Updated pic. We are about a month away from completion. We are on the final stretch! Just had some of the lights installed outside.

Can’t upload any other pics because file size says too large. Never had that problem on tapatalk….

Comment

Looks great!

Comment

Working...
                      X