No announcement yet.

Barndominium Build - Deep East Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking good. I drove through you little community a couple of weeks back and thought I saw your course going up while driving by. Congratulations.

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
      Congrats! Glad this thread is still going!

I contemplated starting a new thread but thought I would just continue on with this one since building a house was in the original plans once building the shop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Subscribed! And PM sent. Thanks.

Comment

not sure how I missed this thread

first and foremost, congrats on your son and taking us on this amazing pictorial of how hard work pays off. You did it right brother. Looking fwd to more pics and updates on the house build progress & final completion.

Comment

Barndominium Build - Deep East Texas

OMG Cory.......what great progress and update!!
            I'm still in awe and envious of how gorgeous that red dirt is. [emoji106][emoji106]

Sad to hear about the pond leak situation. It probably needed to be lined with some good clay or liner of some sort.
            The place looks beautiful sir.

Comment

Awesome place...thanks for sharing pics!

Comment

They finished decking today and got about 90% of the soffit installed. Suppose to rain all through the night into tomorrow so I assume they will start on building the fireplace boxes and chimneys tomorrow.

Comment

Awesome thread.

Comment

Wow, very nice place! I feel your pain, my wife and I are living in a 300’ apt while our house is being built. We just finished Sheetrock and are more than ready to move in.

Comment

Great thread! Hoping to do the same soon

Comment

The place looks amazing.

Comment

Lots of work but looking fantastic.

Comment

Not much has changed appearance wise but we do have most all of the front cypress beams up. Got 2 attic access points framed up and the inside fireplace framed up today. Our 8’ mahogany front and back doors also arrived today.

Progress each and every day!

Comment

Wow what a gorgeous place!

Comment

Completely dried in and HVAC has finished their rough in. Should have electric and plumbing done next week.

Forecast shows 2 weeks of straight rain so I doubt any of my brick work will start.

Comment

Working...
                                X