No announcement yet.

Best Blind for Money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had the same question for a while. Who has a family size blind at a reasonable cost? Unfortunately 90% of the manufacturers dont list a price on their site so I still haven't bought one.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
      Please check out the Wrangler from Texas Hunter Products. It is a 5"x7" Octagon. We make it on a 4FT and an 8FT Tower. I have had this blind at ATA (Indy), NWTF (Nashville), Mid-State (Phoenix), TTHA (FW, San Antonio, Houston), TDA (San Antonio, San Marcos) and we heard the same thing from dealers and consumers alike, you have the best built blind in the building.

We make it in Rifle or Combo Windows for the same price. This is truly a lifetime blind.

Please give me a call at 512- Six 2 Seven - 1 Nine 8 Nine and I can send you some pictures, videos, and walk you through the details.

Link to Wrangler Blind

I have a dealer in North Texas that can get you taken care of as well.

These look great! I’d be looking at them if I was in the need.

Comment

Originally posted by toledo View Post
        I've had the same question for a while. Who has a family size blind at a reasonable cost? Unfortunately 90% of the manufacturers dont list a price on their site so I still haven't bought one.
        I hate no price listed. I just move on when they do that. I don’t want to have to call you to get your pricing

Comment

Originally posted by kd350 View Post
          Krivoman, his blinds are 6’4” in diameter

He said fiberglass

Comment

All seasons feeders makes some great blinds.

Comment

All Texas Hunter product prices are listed.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                All Texas Hunter product prices are listed.
                And they look like a good deal. Unfortunately you don't have one big enough. 6x8 or 7x7 is what I would call family sized.

Comment

I have a 6x6 Dillon gun/bow combo
                  They are nice and tight..

Comment

And they look like a good deal. Unfortunately you don't have one big enough. 6x8 or 7x7 is what I would call family sized.

Something to look at down the road for sure.

Our two size options are 5x7 and 4x8 right now.

Comment

Who is your NTX dealer?

Comment

Originally posted by kerrbow View Post
                        Just picked up a used Atascosa blind. Very impressed. Plus they are running a special on a couple right now.
                        I just bought a new Atascosa and I am very pleased!

Comment

Texas wildlife supply in Brady can make you any size you want. I went up in one that was 10X10 on a 20' tower. Huge but it is not cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
                            Who is your NTX dealer?

We have several dealers in NTX we can order through and take delivery, including Tractor Supply.

The best option for inventory and delivery is probably Wilson Wildlife in Tyler. He has handled orders for us in North Texas. He is a ER doctor currently helping in New York hospitals fight the virus, so you may expect a delayed response from him. Just let me know.

Comment

wilson wildlife is an awesome guy to deal with and has lots of inventory

Comment

Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
                                Want a good fiberglass blind. 5x7 or 5x9 with 6-8 tower.

I'm a bit overwhelmed looking at all the choices on line.

Whats my best bang for the buck? Purchase an pick up anywhere in North/Central Texas isn't an issue for me. Please give me your recommendations.

Wilson wildlife near Tyler. He will even deliver I can send you his number

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X