Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Best Truck Tires for South Texas Ranch Roads/Senderos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Truck Tires for South Texas Ranch Roads/Senderos?

What are the best tires for south Texas ranch roads? Obviously I’d be dealing with brush and mesquite thorns.

These would go on my company f150 crew can. I have a two seat buggy but plan to use my truck on occasion when the ranch is dry and I need to drive around the family.

Are the Goodyear Wranglers with Kevlar the best? What else is there? I’m not looking for huge tires, probably just a size taller and wider than stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BFG All Terrain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by rattler7696 View Post
      BFG All Terrain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Second this BFG KO2

Thick ply, and I get 70k miles or better out of every pair we have had. (20+ sets since 2009)

But from discount tire and get the warranty and you’ll never look back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nitto Ridge Grappler

Comment

I have the Goodyear Wranglers with Kevlar. No complaints. Any of them will get holes in them but I got 70,000 off my last set and just put a new set on my suburban.

Comment

Cooper STT pro.

Comment

Bfg ko2

Comment

I ran Hankook Dynapro MT2 tires on my Geo Tracker for 6 years until I sold it and never a flat. Drove all over everything you can imagine and lots of cactus and never a flat. They did sing a little on the highway.

Comment

tagged

Comment

I’ve got BFGs on 2 trucks and Nittos on the other and have zero issues

Comment

BFG's are probably the top of list as far as Life, Durability, Traction.

Comment

Bfg ko2
                        Mickey Thompson MTZ (my favorite)
                        Kevlar

These should be great choices, everything else has failed at our place

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Comment

bfg at

Comment

BFG a/t
                            Just turned 51,000 miles on a set in heavy brush Webb, maverick, Kennedy, Jeff Davis counties, thinking of going with some discount tire pathfinder a/t as company has had
                            Excellent ranch use in pathfinder
                            Any brand beats Michelin a/t or OEM /stock tires

Comment

When I had my last f150 co truck, I put the same 10 ply GY Kevlar tire that my previous 3/4 ton ran on...kinda expensive but the boss paid for them. One of the toughest tires I've used & only repairs came from metal. Quiet & a better hwy tire vs the at's imo.

They usually had to order them as they only kept the 6ply in stock.

Comment

Working...
                              X