No announcement yet.

Another grass/weed I.D.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One side of my yard is full of this. Looks like a golf course but it’ll be nothing but stickers before too long. Not sure how to kill it

Comment

Burweed as said, hit it with some atrazine quick before it starts producing stickers.

Comment

Its called Common Yard Weed and as someone else mentioned, it will develop a small reddish-brown seed that hurts like the dickens when stepped on.

Comment

Who mfgs a good post emergence herbicide for it that won't kill my St Augustine and bermuda?

Comment

1 pint 24-D or Grazon P+D with a surfactant will smoke it and not kill your St Augustine or Bermuda, I sprayed 6000 acres this spring on both so I should know.

Comment

Originally posted by Javelin View Post
              Lawn burr weed it will get stickers in it later in the spring and they hurt
              This^^^

I put some Scott's weed and feed on my yard about a week and a half ago.

The weeds look like they got the feed because they are thicker now than then

Gonna break out the sprayer and spray the yard like I should have the first time

Comment

For treatment, where is the most common place to find Atrazine/ 24-D or Grazon P+D?

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                  For treatment, where is the most common place to find Atrazine/ 24-D or Grazon P+D?

Easiest place is Amazon. That's were I got mine... 2 day delivery...

Comment

Working...
                  X