X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1988 Champion 184 DCR

1998 Johnson 175 HP

2017 Minn Kota Ultrex

Have since bought a custom built aluminum trailer for it.
    Attached Files

Comment

2020 Basscat Jaguar .
      Attached Files

Comment

2008 20 ft Nautic Star. 115 4 stroke Honda. Not fast but smooth and plenty of room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lots of good looking boats. I’ll also be looking for a job carpet boat. Gotta run some jug lines and get some catfish in the boat as well

Comment

Why not. Took a photo today

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

191 legend
              Attached Files

Comment

ttt

Comment

Man I want that xpress with the seadek bad. If I wasnt about to build a house there would be one in my garage already! Do yall take them in the salt also? Im one of those guys that will fish 80% for ditch pickles and sac-a-lait, then spend about 20% chasing trout and redfish. That seems like the best option right now for fellas like me.

Comment

Originally posted by jay07ag View Post
                    Man I want that xpress with the seadek bad. If I wasnt about to build a house there would be one in my garage already! Do yall take them in the salt also? Im one of those guys that will fish 80% for ditch pickles and sac-a-lait, then spend about 20% chasing trout and redfish. That seems like the best option right now for fellas like me.

I don’t fish salt at all. I’m guessing it would be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post
                      I don’t fish salt at all. I’m guessing it would be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                      I dont fish salt at all either in mine. Mine is the all stainless package but came with a fresh water trolling motor. Mine is a do all fresh water boat.

Comment

👍🏻
                        Attached Files

Comment

There's some really nice boats in this thread.

I'd like to upgrade my boat, and am considering a center console. How you y'all like your NauticStar? Do you have any complaints, or issues with it?

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                          I have had 3 new boats in the last 3 years trying to find just the right one.
                          I started out with a Tracker grizzly 22'. It was a good boat but the rhino lining was hard on my grandkids knees, elbows and even feet. Rough ride and in the summer it would get so hot you couldn't touch it.

I swapped up to a Skeeter 250. It was pretty and super fast. Down sides were it was really hard to keep the carpet clean and it would beat you up if the waves got up. When I went to running guided trips with the live scope it got pretty crowded with 3 or 4 folks trying to fish out of the front and if the wind was blowing waves would some times come over the front into the boat.

I swapped it for a NauticStar 244. I love everything about this boat and do not expect to ever trade again. It is a big old beast and will run down the lake in the roughest waves with no problem. It is easy to keep clean and Plenty of room to run my trips. Top speed is only 55 but I am never running very far anyway.

[ATTACH]999055[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]999056[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]999057[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]999058[/ATTACH]
                          Originally posted by SanSaba007 View Post
                          2008 20 ft Nautic Star. 115 4 stroke Honda. Not fast but smooth and plenty of room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                          Why not. Took a photo today

Comment

Here's mine. Lot's of room for a family of 4 to move around in.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                              There's some really nice boats in this thread.

I'd like to upgrade my boat, and am considering a center console. How you y'all like your NauticStar? Do you have any complaints, or issues with it?
                              No complaints and would buy again.

I guess it could use a little bigger motor but the 150 runs it upper 30s

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
                                Nice Champs, always liked that brand, shame the 2008 recession got em. I looked at the new Chargers, closest thing in DNA to them that still exist but they are just not the same.
                                Charger is splashing an old 203 hull now, will be out before end of year. Same thing they did on 198 and 210 elites, champion hull with modernized charger cap.

Comment

Working...
                                X