No announcement yet.

Found a den

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’d fill that hole with gas and send it. Machete when they’re crawling out makes quick work.

Comment

When you come up on a den like that you have to be very careful for the ones that are further out from the den. They can be very feisty when they have been soaking up rays. Usually if there is 3 or 4 at the den there may be 5 or 6 laying in the perimeter.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisgunguy View Post
        I was shooting an STI Staccato P with RMR. I shoot them because each one I kill is one less I have the chance to step on walking to the stand.
        Exactly and Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by dgilbert View Post
          You might to cut the heads next time, your lucky man!
          Yeah! Our elders always said cut the head off and bury it. They won't die until the sun goes down.

Comment

I've used a 250 gallon water tank before to pour down a hole by a tree that I killed some snakes around, about 80 gallons into it and I killed the rest of the snakes that came out.

Comment

Found a den

Originally posted by chrisgunguy View Post
              I was shooting an STI Staccato P with RMR. I shoot them because each one I kill is one less I have the chance to step on walking to the stand.

Agreed! If they are where I frequent they get dead. I put a dent in their head. The snakehuggers can hug them in their own feed pens or camp areas. I try to lessen my chances of coming across them where I can.

Comment

Gas down the hole and set on fire

Comment

Working...
                X