Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Youth ATV? What to look for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Polaris Razor 170 side by side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Nice! But that’s outta my price range! Lol

Comment

Got my son a used suzuki 250 when he was 12. Think it was $1700. Lasted him to adult.
          Would still ride it if I hadn't given it to my nephew. I would say be sure to teach safety.

Comment

Originally posted by dfkoon View Post
            Got my son a used suzuki 250 when he was 12. Think it was $1700. Lasted him to adult.
            Would still ride it if I hadn't given it to my nephew. I would say be sure to teach safety.
            That’s my plan. I’m taking the kids break from school to teach shooting safety and all around outdoor safety. I call it AG class but I don’t think the wife’s buying it!

Comment

Stick with name brands.. I screwed up and bought one of those Chinese 4 wheelers for the kids . It lasted 3 months and I couldn't get parts for it..

Comment

Originally posted by joe_doss View Post
                Thanks! Haven’t seen these yet, reasonable too.

Ya they love the one Santa brought. Boys are 8 and 6. They have the mudhead 209 it’s big enough I can drive it too lol

Very well built and safe

Comment

Originally posted by joe_doss View Post
                  That’s my plan. I’m taking the kids break from school to teach shooting safety and all around outdoor safety. I call it AG class but I don’t think the wife’s buying it!

Hey we teach hunters and boaters Ed in ag class so it works!

Comment

I bought my 6yo an arctic cat 90. It fires up every time and I can’t keep him off it. When he wants more speed, I plan to remove the collar in the CVT. It should give him another 10mph after that.

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
                      Polaris Razor 170 side by side

This....my daughters 13 and 17 ride theirs every day. All I do is change the oil and maintain. It's a solid machine. Bought used like new on good ol TBH!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X