Essential travel lease trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by muddyz View Post
    My trip was essential. Fed livestock, shopped for some turkey meat and brought home all my lease supply of TP and paper towels!
    So did we. And honestly, IF I had been pulled over I would have told the LEO that we haven't been able to find TP for weeks(true) and just gathered our supply from the lease camper(also true).

Comment

Originally posted by HUNTNETIME View Post
      Wife, sons, and I made a trip to the lease(Corpus Christi to Hebbronville) on Sunday. Saw several Popo's of various flavors. No issues at all. Had to come through Hebb BP Checkpoint, he just waved us through. LOL. Probably didn't want to get anywhere near our window. No issues. We didn't stop anywhere going to or coming back from lease. Packed our lunches and had plenty of fuel. We didn't put ourselves nor anyone else at risk.
      Same here. Even got pulled over in Benavides for going slightly over the speed limit. He did ask where I was going, I told him to the lease south of Hebbronville to feed. He just wrote me a warning and sent me on my way.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryf250 View Post
        I know this was brought up last week but did anyone actually take the chance and go to the ranch / lease last weekend? Was anyone pulled over? A couple of us really need to get down there and check up on things.
        Just traveled from port Neches to Menard . Traffic on I-10 was like it was 25yrs ago ! Got in blind this afternoon and connected with mr piggy !

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrex750 View Post
          I went, didn't even see 1 popo out on the roads
          same. went last weekend and going again this week

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
            Same here. Even got pulled over in Benavides for going slightly over the speed limit. He did ask where I was going, I told him to the lease south of Hebbronville to feed. He just wrote me a warning and sent me on my way.

I’ve got some old Arizona, Texas, and North Carolina plates I can put on.

If that doesn’t work I guess I could use my Pirogue from Sabine River to Matagorda Bay. If I leave tomorrow I can be there by mid April.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep, went up to lease sunday. No problems at all.

Comment

Heard the governor yesterday on tv say that it is ok to travel and he specifically said "to fish and hunt" is ok - just obey the rules on number of people who gather and keeping distance from others

Comment

Originally posted by Rangefinder View Post
                  Don’t ask just go! I been going for the last three weeks to our ranch.
                  This

Comment

I went Saturday from Cameron county to Jim Hogg. Came back Sunday. No issues. Passed a few state troopers, but didn't get pulled over.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Larryf250 View Post
                      I know this was brought up last week but did anyone actually take the chance and go to the ranch / lease last weekend? Was anyone pulled over? A couple of us really need to get down there and check up on things.
                      Take the chance? There is no "chance taking". You wanna go somewhere, then go. We've taken the boat to the lake. We've been to the lease, actually going again tomorrow, then traveling to another ranch afterwards. I've been looking at ranches for listing purposes. Played golf. Just go.

It's actually kinda nice on the roads with very little traffic. We are still Americans and I don't feel the need to bow down to kiss the King's ring and ask for permission to go somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
                        Take the chance? There is no "chance taking". You wanna go somewhere, then go. We've taken the boat to the lake. We've been to the lease, actually going again tomorrow, then traveling to another ranch afterwards. I've been looking at ranches for listing purposes. Played golf. Just go.

It's actually kinda nice on the roads with very little traffic. We are still Americans and I don't feel the need to bow down to kiss the King's ring and ask for permission to go somewhere.
                        X2!!!!
                        It’s sad to see Americans ask permission to do anything. What are you worried about? Just can’t believe that society has been programmed so quickly. I’m some what worried about the virus, I’m not worried at all about the “ authorities “.

Comment

Comment

I'm all for safety and precautions during this time, but it's alarming how fast some people will toe the line. Even lines that don't exist. It's like when people want to sell a gun to ''get it out of their name''.

Comment

I left Montgomery, drove to Kerrville, spent the weekend. Loaded all my hunting blinds/feeders on a trailer and drove back Sunday with no issues at all. I will be heading to S. Tx this weekend.

Only stopped for diesel, was around a lot less folks on this trip than going to the grocery store.

Comment

I drove from DAL to Callahan count two weekends ago and DAL to Travis county last weekend end. Doesn't seem like there is an issue and doesn't seem like anyone wants to pull you over either.

Comment

Working...
                                X