• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any duck hunters?

Comment

Good Question!

Comment

Every link that I click above goes to some Oriental people doing stupid stuff.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Comment

None of y'all are aware of it, and I know it hasn't been shared on this thread yet, so I feel it is my duty to let y'all know...TikTok is a Chinese company

Comment

Originally posted by GiovannaBradsha
            TikTok can be a great platform to share your ideas, thoughts, and messages, and I think that TBH'ers will really love it. It's a great way to connect with others, create content, and start conversations. Plus, you can find people who share your interests and values. Plus, it's fun! So don't be shy - give it a try! I'm sure you'll find something you'll love. There's so much to explore, from funny videos to creative content to educational topics. And if you're ever stuck, feel free to reach out - the community is always happy to help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Once you get the app it listens to you all day just like facebook and reddit. I finally deleted mine it just seemed to creepy.

Comment

Originally posted by 67olds442 View Post
                Once you get the app it listens to you all day just like facebook and reddit. I finally deleted mine it just seemed to creepy.
                So does tbh I was talking about getting a Mathew’s bow and bam Matthew’s bow ad pops up!

Ya every link sucks

Comment

Check out these videos and follow. @raymondcustombaits

Comment

So a spam account was created in June 2022, and not realized until at least now? I hope the Chinese know this probably isn't the site to recruit for the CCP?

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post

LOL me too. Glad I'm not the only one.

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                        Isn’t tiktok owned by the Chinese govt?
                        Yep, same as the White House

Comment

Same for me. I am guess maybe it may becuase we don't have a Tiktok account, or maybe links just get old and expire. Who knows.

Comment

I don't care to share my info with the Chinese government, so I do not have it. It will be banned in the USA before long anyway..

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                              I don't care to share my info with the Chinese government, so I do not have it. It will be banned in the USA before long anyway..
                              I doubt it but wouldnt bother me. However, I do know a gaggle of folks who would be crushed yet amazed how long they phone battery would last

Comment

They might have been banned! They may have created a back up account.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X