Prayer for my sons friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayer for my sons friend

My son has a friend who just turned 18. His lost his dad last year in a motorcycle accident and his step mom just kicked him out of the house. He can live in the shed if he pays her $400 a month, but he was laid off like a lot of others. I don't see how you can throw someone out on the street in times like this.

He's a great kid that goes to church and never gets in trouble. He wants to join the Navy, but hasn't got his paperwork together. I'm not sure how long it takes for something like that. My wife and I are trying to at least get him a place to sleep and make sure he doesn't go hungry till things get better. He's doing odd jobs and whatever he can find to try and scrape by. If ya'll could throw a prayer his way I'm sure he would appreciate it.

Sounds like a stepmom from hell. Prayers up.

Comment

Sounds like the step mom is a real winner. Where is his real mother? Some kids don't have much of a chance hopefully he can get in the military and move on

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
        Sounds like the step mom is a real winner. Where is his real mother? Some kids don't have much of a chance hopefully he can get in the military and move on
        Hasn't been in his life for a long time, I didn't ask why.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayer sent

Comment

18, Father Killed, No Mom, No Home, No Job....that is a bad place to be at that age. Hopefully the Navy can scoop him up before any drugs or alcohol does. Prayers sent!

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                18, Father Killed, No Mom, No Home, No Job....that is a bad place to be at that age. Hopefully the Navy can scoop him up before any drugs or alcohol does. Prayers sent!
                This is exactly what I just prayed for.

Comment

If his dad owned the home or was on the note doesn’t he have some ownership in the house?

Comment

Prayers up.

Comment

Depends on the will. If the dad died without a will he should own half of everything

Comment

Prayers for this young man. Hopefully he can get in the Navy soon. Keep the Faith in the LORD!

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                          Depends on the will. If the dad died without a will he should own half of everything
                          Someone should direct this kid to an attorney ASAP

Comment

Prayers up for the young man.

Comment

Prayers up

What kind of paperwork does he need?

Comment

Working...
                              X