No announcement yet.

How often do you carry a pistol?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m never without my sidearm. Not paranoid, just prepared.

Comment

Anytime I leave the house I have a gun on me. I have been in or seen too many circumstances where I was glad to have it.

Comment

Never. Too uncomfortable. I know. I know.

Comment

Guns are gross.

Comment

What type of communist companies yall working for! Protest, carry it anyway, 2nd amendment being impeded, quit that worthless job...…….………..lol, just messin with yall.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
              For those of you that say you can’t have it in your work parking lot;
              Didn’t they change that law recently, making it where your work can not enforce that as long as it’s a private, locked vehicle and you’re a LTC holder and the parking lot doesn’t fall into a few limited locations? Doesn’t your vehicle now fall under ‘an extension of your domain’?
              (This situation doesn’t pertain to me so I’m not well versed on this particular matter.)

You are correct from a legal standpoint.

Doesn’t protect your employment from violating company policy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                What type of communist companies yall working for! Protest, carry it anyway, 2nd amendment being impeded, quit that worthless job...…….………..lol, just messin with yall.
                It didn't used to be legal to carry where I work. Too many people threatened not to do business there anymore so.....That rule was changed. Money talks.

Instead of a gun sticker with a bar through it on the window there's just a gun now.

Comment

After 30 years as a Leo I never leave without my weapon on my body, if I travel with the wife and kids I have one between the front seats and one on me in case I get outta the car my wife has one available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                    For those of you that say you can’t have it in your work parking lot;
                    Didn’t they change that law recently, making it where your work can not enforce that as long as it’s a private, locked vehicle and you’re a LTC holder and the parking lot doesn’t fall into a few limited locations? Doesn’t your vehicle now fall under ‘an extension of your domain’?
                    (This situation doesn’t pertain to me so I’m not well versed on this particular matter.)
                    I fall into the prohibited companies list, but even other companies can still fire you over it. In the state of Texas a worker can be terminated for any reason that is non-discriminatory.

Comment

Every day I can....work won't let me though.

But I feel safe without it because of highly trained security guards protecting our refineries!

Comment

Anytime I’m not in my hospital scrubs.

Comment

I have one on my person anytime I leave the house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                            I’ve never felt the need to be armed...
                            I really hadn't either....until....

I have never told many people about this but here goes.

My wife and I were going to an archery tournament in Eastland. We were going to stop at the McDonalds at Eastchase and I-30 for to go breakfast, but it was real crowded. I told my wife I really don't like the type of people I see in that McDonalds anyway. I said I would just rather wait and stop at the McDonalds in Eastland.

When we stopped at McDonald's in Eastland my wife went inside to order and get our food. I was looking at my phone while waiting outside in my truck. This guy comes out and walks along the sidewalk in front of my truck. I look up and as soon as we make eye contact he runs around to my driver's side window and starts yelling and beating on the window with both fists. The whole truck was rocking and I was sure the glass was going to break. I grabbed my G26 with Crisom Trace that was between the seat and console. I leaned back across the console far as I could and I put the G26 right against the window between his eyes and shouted some things I can't post here. I remember the laser dancing around his eyes and forehead. He stopped beating on the glass, backed up a few steps and turned and ran away towards the interstate. My head almost exploded with an andrenalin rush and I started shaking. About two minutes later my wife came out with our food. She said there was a crazy guy inside that terrorized a young man and his son while she was inside. She asked if I had seen him come out. I said Yes and I am probably going to jail. She asked why. I told her the story and we drove away all the time still looking around for the guy. I was shook up for several days after the incident.

You never know when, why or where something might happen. If the glass had broken and he reached in I would have probably killed this guy and I am sure that my life would have been changed forever.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by Arrowsmith; 03-29-2020, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Hardly ever! Mostly only when I am tracking a critter.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by MnM View Post
                                Anytime I’m not in my hospital scrubs.
                                Why? I carry everyday in scrubs. It won’t do you any good if you don’t have it when you need it.

Comment

Working...
                                X