Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Tiger King!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aggie PhD View Post
    This is a train wreck I just couldn't turn off.......
    After driving through OK all these years on 35, makes me sad I missed the dumpster fire of the GW exotic park.

I wonder if they interacted with the Ol Snake Farm in New Braunfels in the old days

There is something similar near Lake Ray Roberts in Pilot Point called Sharkorosa.....

The owner dresses similar..

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
      Surely at some point in your crazy life you lived and worked with tigers on the GW tiger ranch right??
      No but I'm keeping my options open. The new owner is a tool bag but dang his red head wife is a smoke show. Apparently baby tigers do help you get women. That guy dresses like Eminem and helps put out hits on people.LOL
      Last edited by okrattler; 03-29-2020, 10:31 AM.

Comment

That was a fascinating documentary during this current situation.

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
          Everyone on TBH is jealous of you right now.. The only thing that would be even more cool is if you were playing with the cub in a Las Vegas hotel with Jeff and all his hookers.. If you were single and ok with having a std obviously.
          LOL, not a chance....the zoo was strange enough, couldn’t imagine behind closed doors.

Comment

My current situation

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I made reality tv for 20 years. The fact is passionate people make great tv. Throw in a few tablets of "i don't give a F" and you have a hit show if placed on the right network at the right time. And this thing is not really about the tigers... You can remove the tigers and put in earth worms and its still the same **** show... Passionate people all wanting to be "popular and famous". Its the world we sadly live in. When you look behind the curtain the funny thing is these people have a similar passion for tigers as we do deer. We would carry a wounded baby fawn we found in the woods 5 miles up hill both ways to the **** ER and PAY 1000s to get it fixed BUT the very next weekend shoot his dad, grandpa and lame cousin (the cull) lol.

What i am interested in is WHAT happened to Don - Carols husband?? The guy was rich. Never off in the video they showed of him. Probably the most "normal" of them all. Did he really leave the van at an airport like it says in the show? NO WAY!!! Airports have cameras. All of them do. And he flew out with NO ONE knowing?? Not one air traffic controller tracked this guy LEAVING Florida or US air space for 1000's of miles? And it would be just about IMPOSSIBLE for the guy to fly to Costa Rica in a single engine prop plane without having to stop for gas a half a dozen times. Not to mention CLEAR customs! And the guy just LEFT MILLIONS?? ALL OF HIS MONEY. LEFT IT? Any police or FBI guys here that can weigh in. Thats the show i want to see...

Comment

fantastic piece of documentary. you know the people who produced this were like OMG we have struck a gold mine!!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by deerdynasty View Post
                  I made reality tv for 20 years. The fact is passionate people make great tv. Throw in a few tablets of "i don't give a F" and you have a hit show if placed on the right network at the right time. And this thing is not really about the tigers... You can remove the tigers and put in earth worms and its still the same **** show... Passionate people all wanting to be "popular and famous". Its the world we sadly live in. When you look behind the curtain the funny thing is these people have a similar passion for tigers as we do deer. We would carry a wounded baby fawn we found in the woods 5 miles up hill both ways to the **** ER and PAY 1000s to get it fixed BUT the very next weekend shoot his dad, grandpa and lame cousin (the cull) lol.

What i am interested in is WHAT happened to Don - Carols husband?? The guy was rich. Never off in the video they showed of him. Probably the most "normal" of them all. Did he really leave the van at an airport like it says in the show? NO WAY!!! Airports have cameras. All of them do. And he flew out with NO ONE knowing?? Not one air traffic controller tracked this guy LEAVING Florida or US air space for 1000's of miles? And it would be just about IMPOSSIBLE for the guy to fly to Costa Rica in a single engine prop plane without having to stop for gas a half a dozen times. Not to mention CLEAR customs! And the guy just LEFT MILLIONS?? ALL OF HIS MONEY. LEFT IT? Any police or FBI guys here that can weigh in. Thats the show i want to see...
                  If anyone would spend 1000's of dollars on any animal especially a deer, they're certifiably insane.

Comment

Everyone on TBH is jealous of you right now.. The only thing that would be even more cool is if you were playing with the cub in a Las Vegas hotel with Jeff and all his hookers.. If you were single and ok with having a std obviously.
                    I played at the same poker table as him at Winstar. No cubs or hookers present though lol.

Comment

Howard Baskin is a dead man walking...he just doesn't realize it yet.

Comment

dont give up.. When the second husband kills himself on accident playing with his gun is where it really gets good..
                        Was it said that it was on accident? I was listening for that but missed it and was wondering

Comment

Originally posted by SwineAssassiN View Post
                          Was it said that it was on accident? I was listening for that but missed it and was wondering

Kinda up in the air. [emoji2369] The campaign manager said he was pointing the gun at him and saying don’t worry it’s a Ruger it won’t fire without the magazine. So that kinda implies that he was just messing around and it went off? But he may have done it on purpose?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I wish I had known the only qualifications to becoming a zoo keeper was a stent in prison, And getting some gawd awful tattoos randomly placed all over my body. Sheesh... I could be making a $100 per week right now !

Comment

Originally posted by rwbrew3 View Post
                              I wish I had known the only qualifications to becoming a zoo keeper was a stent in prison, And getting some gawd awful tattoos randomly placed all over my body. Sheesh... I could be making a $100 per week right now !

Don’t forget being gay .

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                                Don’t forget being gay .
                                ......or at least willing to negotiate!

Comment

Working...
                                X