Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is Rescheduling International Hunting Trips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joey1656 View Post
    I was just like you. But i believe it is far enough along, and i have many close friends who are physicians that believe in the vaccine. They have all taken it. I would trust them with my life. I believe i will take it, and go enjoy myself on my hunt. Good luck to you whatever you decide!

My issue is this:

We are injecting ourselves with a vaccine that :

Has not been able to be studied for any length of time and,

Has now shown to be ineffective, at least to a point, as not fully vaccinated people are contracting the virus.

I’m just afraid in 5-10 years, what side effects could be caused from taking it. I’m a mid 30’s, completely healthy individual, and I don’t want to compromise that by injecting myself with an iffy vaccine
    Last edited by txtrophy85; 07-26-2021, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
      Any reports? Two of my buddies are in Botswana and RSA as I type. Love the updates as one got his lioness with a 34 yard bow shot!!!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
      I've been back 3 weeks now. My cousin put this buff down yesterday morning. Said he experienced no issues getting into RSA and to camp secondary to the Zuma riots.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like Saskatchewan is on again for the 1st week of November!!!![emoji95][emoji1018][emoji37] Yes, taking my heater body suit!!! Pics from last week.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5387.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.8 KB
ID:	24661717Click image for larger version

Name:	imagejpeg_0(29).jpg
Views:	2
Size:	166.3 KB
ID:	24661718Click image for larger version

Name:	imagejpeg_0(30).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	130.3 KB
ID:	24661719Click image for larger version

Name:	imagejpeg_0(31).jpg
Views:	2
Size:	166.3 KB
ID:	24661720

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
          Looks like Saskatchewan is on again for the 1st week of November!!!![emoji95][emoji1018][emoji37] Yes, taking my heater body suit!!! Pics from last week.[ATTACH]1062114[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1062115[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1062116[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1062117[/ATTACH]

Exciting times for sure. We are still trying to figure out Spain. They just started allowing visits from US if vaccinated 3 days ago and there is uncertainty about how long that will last. I think we might be fishing in Costa Rica instead of hunting ibex this fall.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Comment

I returned from Zimbabwe 4 weeks ago. No issues

Comment

Never thought it would get here but leave tomorrow for the far reaches of NW Territories.
              Got my negative test for China Virus, entered all my info on Arrive Can App, got my SIP approval number & quarantine plan for NWT, & have fingers crossed no flight issues.
              I'm tired just thinking about all the hoops I had to go through to put this all together.
              After many yrs of planning & covid restrictions I'm ready.
              Buena Suerte' to all that have trips coming up.

Comment

Working...
              X