What would you do ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
    So jail, the hospital, or the morgue are better options than dinner with the wife?

Good call. SMH
    The guy waving his gun is not to be counted on for good decision making.

If his dog is attacking mine how do I know when or if he thinks I'm a threat?

When I turn the leash loose he is watching the dogs..when he looks back at me I'm drawn down on him.

With time to critically think about the situation those are my thoughts.

I'll admit it may be best to walk away....how he is waving the pistol and talking would be a big deciding factor. it's a quick gut call with tons of variables to assess in short time!
    Last edited by LukeDuke; 03-26-2020, 09:28 PM.

Comment

I would drop the knife and move off his property. De-escalate the situation at the moment and then tear his *** a new one the following day if there was damage done to dog.

Comment

Hump the owner till he pees?

Comment

Double tap!

Comment

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bQVsyvuij20"]Skin it..go ahead, skin that Smoke Wagon and see what happens! - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I usually unleash my dog and keep walking. Guess it depends what kind of dog you keep.

Comment

Originally posted by LukeDuke View Post
                The guy waving his gun is not to be counted on for good decision making.

If his dog is attacking mine how do I know when or if he thinks I'm a threat?

When I turn the leash loose he is watching the dogs..when he looks back at me I'm drawn down on him.

With time to critically think about the situation those are my thoughts.

I'll admit it may be best to walk away....how he is waving the pistol and talking would be a big deciding factor. it's a quick gut call with tons of variables to assess in short time!

Not bad thinking— you’re right that how he is talking and acting is a major factor.

Comment

Shoot the Pitbull in the guts so other guy knows your serious, when he goes to comfort his dog you jump on his back and choke him out, if he is still wriggling around you can gut shoot him too. Pretty sound advice.

Comment

You should have gotten the cops involved. At the very least get them to show up and take a statement. That way in the future when this guy and his dog are a problem again (which will no doubt happen) you are already on record saying he brandished a firearm while his dog charged you aggressively..........

Comment

Originally posted by CaprockRoamer View Post
                      Great, now I need to find a tiger for sale.

FS/FT one wimpy dog.
                      Looking for a tiger.
                      This absolutely started my day out with a laugh! So thankful to see some humor!

Comment

Sheath my knife and apologize profusely. Later knock on his door with a handle of Jack to “smooth things over.” And after he’s good and liquored up, sneak back and kill him and his dog.

Your timeline may vary if you don’t have a the following
                        A) untraceable weapon
                        B) body hiding spot already picked out
                        3) surgical jumpsuit with hood to reduce trace dna evidence
                        4) an alibi

Normally I would say copious amounts of bleach, but it’s Covid 19 time and we all have a stockpile already

Comment

Drop the knife, back out, report asap, go back with LEO to retrieve knife (evidence), and follow up on pressing charges.

Comment

Kick the pizz out of his dog then him.

Comment

leave

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
                                Shoot the Pitbull in the guts so other guy knows your serious, when he goes to comfort his dog you jump on his back and choke him out, if he is still wriggling around you can gut shoot him too. Pretty sound advice.
                                Was just about to post the same exact thing!

Comment

Working...
                                X