No announcement yet.

Lake Conroe Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gonna fry some up here shortly in the ol' cast iron skillet!

Comment

That is great!!!

Comment

Originally posted by doug View Post
        Good luck! It's not happening on Livingston. Shad are here but very few fish so far. Beautiful morning though!
        Keep moving till you find em, my buddies have been doing good on the old mud hole this week

Comment

Smackdown again for us, took a buddy from work. 28 cats, 1 big bream, and 1 hybrid. Off water by noon, cleaned all, then conference video at 3 pm.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
            Smackdown again for us, took a buddy from work. 28 cats, 1 big bream, and 1 hybrid. Off water by noon, cleaned all, then conference video at 3 pm.
            Yes sir I seen yall putting in this morning. We were catching shad on the pier

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

I couldn’t get Crappie off my mind. We did end up with one cat, but we ended up cleaning 24 Crappie and threw back approx. 18-20.

.....one of these days I’ll figure out how to post a pic or two, lol

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                  Yes sir I seen yall putting in this morning. We were catching shad on the pier
                  I was wondering if that was y'all, Would of said Hi, but everybody was gettin it. It got rough and hot quick. Talked to a few when we left, everybody had some.

Comment

Yall did pretty dang good! Wonder why the cats slowed down?

I ended up with 7 or 8 decent cats at Livingston. Shad were in but it was slow.

Comment

Originally posted by doug View Post
                      Yall did pretty dang good! Wonder why the cats slowed down?

I ended up with 7 or 8 decent cats at Livingston. Shad were in but it was slow.
                      They weren't on the bulkheads thick that we normally fish but the hybrids were running and it was a blast. Lost 4 more that we didn't land. There were several cats caught on bulkheads just not where we were catching hybrids and I didn't want to leave there lol.

Comment

I was wondering if that was y'all, Would of said Hi, but everybody was gettin it. It got rough and hot quick. Talked to a few when we left, everybody had some.
                        It did get rough. Im glad yall didn't cross that lake this morning. It would have been tough to get back across. It was rough as crap around 11am when we came back across. Did yall stay right there up in that area of 830 and catch yalls?

Comment

Got the cast iron skillet and grease hot boys!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Dang that looks good!

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                              Got the cast iron skillet and grease hot boys!
                              I take it you got your oil

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                                I take it you got your oil

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
                                Actually no lol, we still had some left but im planning to go see Justin tomorrow and pick it up after I break curfew and go to the lake and catch hybrids in the morning. I need that bulk cooking oil he got me for that 50lbs of shrimp I've been accused of buying🤣🤣

Comment

Working...
                                X