No announcement yet.

Lake Conroe Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well it started out slow, but was steady till we left. 26 channels and two goo, and our first triple hookup.
    Side note, be careful at the ramp. It looked like 4th of July with that many boats there. Also, be careful loading your boat, don’t wear shoes with no tread, I slipped and cracked a rib I believe. Heard it crack, but I’m not catching corona at the ER.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
      Well it started out slow, but was steady till we left. 26 channels and two goo, and our first triple hookup.
      Side note, be careful at the ramp. It looked like 4th of July with that many boats there. Also, be careful loading your boat, don’t wear shoes with no tread, I slipped and cracked a rib I believe. Heard it crack, but I’m not catching corona at the ER.
      That's a pretty solid day bud!

Comment

That one boy needs a haircut [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
          Had a great on the water with with tbh'er (Jeremy)DPElite. He reached out me about taking him out since he don't get to fish alot and I took him out for a great day on the water. The bite was a little slower than it has been today but we managed to get him a good bunch of fillets! I hope you had a great time Jeremy and it very nice meeting you.

Brother Mike
          Thank you so much I had a blast and glad to have found some free time to hang out with you and Taylor.
          Next time, try to keep em in the boat ok [emoji16][emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DPElite View Post
            Brother Mike
            Thank you so much I had a blast and glad to have found some free time to hang out with you and Taylor.
            Next time, try to keep em in the boat ok [emoji16][emoji6]

That was the most acrobatic fish I have ever seen!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-03-29 17.46.20.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	24612965

Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-03-29 17.45.57.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.9 KB
ID:	24612966

I love quiet peaceful mornings before everyone else is up. Favorite time of the day.

Ended up with 11. Headed back just before noon.

Comment

Got the boat washed and cleaned from the last 4 days and now back to work tomorrow since I'm essential lol. I took pto days Thur and Fri so back to it tomorrow. This is gonna suck, the last 4 days have been a blast come on Easter weekend. Gonna hammer some blues on Livingston.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                  That one boy needs a haircut [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
                  **** hippies!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Well my kid and a friend is making his maiden voyage this morning. He said only 4 boats at 830 ramp. What a difference a day makes. Hopefully smooth sails for them and full ice chests of kitties.

Comment

Lake Conroe Part 2

Might as well post the pics. For those thinking that’s not much cooked it left the pan as fast as it came out. Had to make folks stop to grab the picture [emoji41]

Comment

Nice job guys! Me and my son caught 5 yesterday, lake looked like 4th of July wknd in the afternoon

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
                          Well my kid and a friend is making his maiden voyage this morning. He said only 4 boats at 830 ramp. What a difference a day makes. Hopefully smooth sails for them and full ice chests of kitties.
                          of course he sends pics to rub it in. Doing good so far.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Some great threads on here right now... This one and the one D-Mo started with the Kids are sure a nice break to follow to get away from all the other mess!! Y'all keep it up!!
                            Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                              Not that I recall, actually dont know where that is

Probably wasnt me, havent had any starting/motor issues.

I agree with it not being full on yet. I think I got maybe 10 today. Will count after lunch
                              Atkins Creek is the arm that comes off the main lake where April Plaza, Del Lago, etc. are located.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
                                Might as well post the pics. For those thinking that’s not much cooked it left the pan as fast as it came out. Had to make folks stop to grab the picture [emoji41]

How many folks were you feeding that you had to resort to cooking the tails?

Comment

Working...
                                X