Help! There is an owl at my door!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
    That’s the conclusion we have reached. But thank you for reiterating it . He looks healthy and does not look injured I bet you he just left the nest and he’s trying to get his bearings .
    Yea I skimmed through the posts if that's what you're referring to. My bad.

I've got a nest by the house right now and have been watching the little guy work up the courage to get out of the nest. Cool birds.

Comment

lol they sound real mean when they start hissing

Comment

I live pretty close and have welding gloves if you want to borrow them. I will video the owl rodeo...

Comment

Somebody is trying to find a home for some baby opossums, maybe you could offer him one of those as a gesture of friendship.

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
            Somebody is trying to find a home for some baby opossums, maybe you could offer him one of those as a gesture of friendship.

Solves 2 problems at once right there!!

Comment

owl and andouille gumbo … tastes like regurgitated vermin

Knock, Knock:

Whoooooooo's there ?

just Brandon's pet barn owl

Last edited by Cajun Blake; 03-26-2020, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                owl and andouille gumbo … tastes like regurgitated vermin

Knock, Knock:

Whoooooooo's there ?

just Brandon's pet barn owl

Look at this guy weighing in! How bad does it suck Jazzfest got the nix!
                Last edited by Anvilheadtexas; 03-26-2020, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Fire up the smoker.

Comment

Put out a bowl of raw hamburger and a bowl of water...............

Comment

Call a Game Warden.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Call game warden and tell them you killed an owl that was trying to attack you on your own front porch

They will be there in no time flat to write you a stack of tickets and/or haul you to jail

When they roll up and the owl is alive, maybe they will haul it off

Personally I would just leave it alone and hope it sticks around killing rats and such

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                          Call game warden and tell them you killed an owl that was trying to attack you on your own front porch

They will be there in no time flat to write you a stack of tickets and/or haul you to jail

When they roll up and the owl is alive, maybe they will haul it off

Personally I would just leave it alone and hope it sticks around killing rats and such
                          Good plan. No GW is coming out. If I really wanted one out here I would tell them I have an untagged 12 1/2 inch spread Whitetail deer from East Texas. Don’t get me started they shouldn’t show this kind of **** on the TV program if they’re not gonna respond in real life. The reality is it’s a young bird it’s sitting on the windowsill and either it figures out how to fly or dies .

We have a family of them living in a tree in our backyard.... really cool inner city birds. Like I said earlier we have noticed a lack of abundance of squirrels .

Comment

Third story I have seen this week about an owl on a front porch.

BP

Comment

It's just telling you to keep your distance, a blanket and a good pair of gloves will work. but you need a large cage or place to keep him. looks like it could be moulting and may have trouble flying .

Comment

Working...
                              X