• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been real happy with my Bad Boy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 1longshot View Post
      Bobcat mower for me.
      this. better than the hustler I had before it for less money and im not sure if it still is but they had the best warranty out there when I bought mine. I think it is 6 yrs unlimited hrs for residential use. They even replaced my battery after it went out after a year

Comment

For a residential guy on 5 acres, look for comfort. Once you get up there in that $6-$8K range, they pretty much all cut well.

I recommend the Ferris and add the suspension seat. I have an IS2100Z with the independent suspension all the way around and a suspension seat. It’s like riding on a cloud and I love mowing my 3.5 acres on it.

Comment

So I think I’ve narrowed it to, Ferris and grasshopper. I drove both. Both are great mowers as far as driving goes. I also looked at the scab at 4 brothers and I’m sorry I know they are the best but I would have to donate my left leg for the one I want [emoji38]. The Ferris rides amazing. But the grass hopper had a better warranty. Ferris was more expensive. By about 500 bucks. Idk what I’m gonna do.

Comment

Originally posted by ckamp52 View Post
            this. better than the hustler I had before it for less money and im not sure if it still is but they had the best warranty out there when I bought mine. I think it is 6 yrs unlimited hrs for residential use. They even replaced my battery after it went out after a year
            Bobcat here as well. I compared similar models and warranty and Bobcats were cheaper and had a better warranty. The model I got was 1000-1500 cheaper then Gravely, World lawn and Bad Boy with comparable components/features.

Comment

Which Bobcat are you guys running?

Comment

Stay away from Bobcats. My buddy dang near paid off my scag for me using it so much because both his Bobcats were down most of the summer. He mows for a living. Bought two commerical grade bobcats and have had nothing but problems.

Comment

I have a Bobcat XRZ entry level commercial unit. No issues at all here in two years. For the price and the warranty it is hard to beat. Like others have said, the motor makes a huge difference, but so do the hydraulics. The commercial grade mowers with the heavier pumps and axles are definitely worth the extra $.

Comment

Originally posted by BALLS-OUT View Post
                    Which Bobcat are you guys running?
                    XRZ Pro for me

Comment

Originally posted by KNP16 View Post
                      XRZ Pro for me

Same. I’ve never heard anyone have issues but I’m sure they can happen

Comment

I have a Scag Cheetah 72" its super fast and a beast. I mow things you should not mow and keeps on running .

Comment

There’s is something to be said about good dealer support. That is very important to me, that’s why I buy Deere.

If I was to buy any other brands I would buy kubota, toro, hustler, or gravely. And not necessarily in that order.

Comment

I have a Big dog, just a red hustler. It has been great for me.

Comment

Working...
                            X