Lake Conroe Smackdown!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
    Went this morning for a few hours at daybreak. Smack down. Double hook up’s easily. We quit after the ice chest was full, 34 for a couple hours. Next to the bulkhead with chicken liver.
    Heck yeah! Im hoping to wear them out again in the morning! Nice fish and size too. I had a couple break offs also the other day!
    Last edited by hogslayer78; 03-25-2020, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Trying to wrap up some work here at the house now so I can head there this afternoon. But i'll be there tomorrow as well. What ramp do y'all use on Conroe, might try and find y'all.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnBoy View Post
        Trying to wrap up some work here at the house now so I can head there this afternoon. But i'll be there tomorrow as well. What ramp do y'all use on Conroe, might try and find y'all.
        End of 830, just find a bulkhead and throw close to as you can to it and hang on. I had five break offs of good ones.

Comment

Stowaway or 830 but regardless of where I launch I fish mid lake. Probably will launch 830 tomorrow and Friday. I will be in 20ft blue/tan xpress cc with dual blue talons. Can't miss me lol. If you see me holler at us!
          Last edited by hogslayer78; 03-25-2020, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
            Stowaway or 830 but regardless of where I launch I fish mid lake. Probably will launch 830 tomorrow and Friday.
            Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
            End of 830, just find a bulkhead and throw close to as you can to it and hang on. I had five break offs of good ones.
            Gotcha, I'm on the west side of the lake and normally launch at April Plaza. I'll be in a white Skeeter center console. The seven coves ramp is free isn't it?

Comment

Gotcha, I'm on the west side of the lake and normally launch at April Plaza. I'll be in a white Skeeter center console. The seven coves ramp is free isn't it?
              Yes its free 830 ramp that is. I heard April plaza wasn't open but im not 100% sure about that. I never launch there anyways.
              Last edited by hogslayer78; 03-25-2020, 02:23 PM.

Comment

The 830 launch is free but the 7 coves launch is private and they will tow your truck!

Comment

Originally posted by waterspiderpd27 View Post
                  The 830 launch is free but the 7 coves launch is private and they will tow your truck!
                  good to know, i just assumed the launch at the end of 830 was 7 coves.

Comment

the only reason i use is cause it's close to the house, like 10 minutes away.

Comment

Yes its free 830 ramp that is. I heard April plaza wasn't open but im not 100% sure about that. I never launch there anyways.
                      I called April Plaza yesterday and the lady said they're open. She made it sound like things would continue on as normal until the county says otherwise.

Based on the pictures y'all are posting, what y'all sayin' is...
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by JMKro; 03-25-2020, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JMKro View Post
                        I called April Plaza yesterday and the lady said they're open. She made it sound like things would continue on as normal until the county says otherwise.

Based on the pictures y'all are posting, what y'all sayin' is...
                        Definitely on! Every year from end of March till end of April is crazy for bulkhead action!
                        Last edited by hogslayer78; 03-25-2020, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Definitely on! Every year from end of March till end of April is crazy for bulkhead action!
                          Yes sir. I've got about half a quart sized Ziploc bag of frozen minnows (big ones) from my last catfishing trip, so that should be a decent mess of fish worth.

Comment

This is what I will be in the next 4 days on Conroe! If any of yall tbh'ers see us, stop and holler! Getting ready now
                            Attached Files

Comment

That’s a mighty fancy catfishin’ boat!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                                That’s a mighty fancy catfishin’ boat!!
                                Yes sir Charlie, that's a catch whatever is biting boat🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Working...
                                X