No announcement yet.

Found Treasure in Attic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfornately the 80s and 90s baseball cards are not as valuable as they use to be. The market was flooded back then and everything was so madly produced that there are tons out there. Now days they print far less cards. You probably still have some good ones in though.

Still a cool find.

Comment

Those Star Wars cards have me drooling. Awesome find!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
        Unfornately the 80s and 90s baseball cards are not as valuable as they use to be. The market was flooded back then and everything was so madly produced that there are tons out there. Now days they print far less cards. You probably still have some good ones in though.

Still a cool find.
        Yah you're right about most of the 90's cards. It seems that the Star Wars and Dukes of Hazard cards from '80 were the best find. There were also some specialty baseball cards worth a few bucks there and there. The Super NES system looks to be worth a minimum of $100 if it works from what I see online.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post
          Those Star Wars cards have me drooling. Awesome find!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
          Lol. I think they were the best find out of the 1000's of cards in that box. Once I get a correct value locked down I'll be willing to sell them to someone that can appreciate them. The only cards I'll keep are the Nolan Ryan's that I don't have. I've been collecting Nolan Ryan cards since I was a kid in the 80's.

Comment

Originally posted by Gobble1975 View Post
            I have a buddy that collects those NES systems Ill ask him for you. Do you have any other games for it?
            I have an original. Plus games. It worked the last time we used it. It's right next to a working Atari

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

You got a daisy duke card?

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                I have an original. Plus games. It worked the last time we used it. It's right next to a working Atari

What the hell throw that stuff out

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm not much on games but would love to have an old Atari

Originally posted by Tatom View Post
                  You got a daisy duke card?
                  Yep... bunch of em

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                    What the hell throw that stuff out

That's why we can't get him on the water! He is busy playing Atari!

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                      That's why we can't get him on the water! He is busy playing Atari!
                      Lol.

I'm bringing it to the crappie trip and gonna play on snowflakes crappie tv screens.

Some of us had to do crap around the house this weekend. At least one day next weekend I'm putting some R panel up at a buddies place. BUT, whilst yall werk Monday I'm going to wade matagorda

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

Lol.

I'm bringing it to the crappie trip and gonna play on snowflakes crappie tv screens.

Some of us had to do crap around the house this weekend. At least one day next weekend I'm putting some R panel up at a buddies place. BUT, whilst yall werk Monday I'm going to wade matagorda

I'm only good at pinball and Pacman

Comment

Wow!

Comment

Not to be a bearing of bad news but, those are mostly late 80's early 90's and are virtually only worth less that a .01 per card...

Comment

Originally posted by Meatcutter View Post
                                Not to be a bearing of bad news but, those are mostly late 80's early 90's and are virtually only worth less that a .01 per card...
                                Yah I'm aware. The only one's really worth anything were the Empire Strikes Back cards and Dukes of Hazard cards from 1980. There were a couple of baseball cards in the mix worth a few bucks but nothing great. It was still cool to find all of it in the attic.

Comment

Working...
                                X