Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gonna try to do some fishing south dfw- lake recommendations??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, couldn’t get a partner and was gonna be windy, think I may try tomorrow if I can find an open boat ramp. It’s tough to unload and load by yourself sometimes depending on where the dock is located from the ramp.

Comment

Originally posted by kruppa24 View Post
      Did you go out to Whitney today?
      No, couldn’t get a partner and was gonna be windy, think I may try tomorrow if I can find an open boat ramp. It’s tough to unload and load by yourself sometimes depending on where the dock is located from the ramp.

Comment

Whitney's always good this time of year.Juniper Cove is a private marina.Of course the Corp of engineers runs the lake.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
          I would go with ya but im at work.

Comment

Originally posted by kruppa24 View Post
            I would go with ya but im at work.
            Same here

Comment

Ain’t missing much so far, haven’t found the fish yet. Water is really clear for as much rain we e had. I’m sure they are scattered with the water level rise

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                Ain’t missing much so far, haven’t found the fish yet. Water is really clear for as much rain we e had. I’m sure they are scattered with the water level rise

Where’d you put in at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Down by the **** near the park. With all the socks under water it wasn’t easy chore by myself but got it done. Caught a few bout 1-2pm finally. It took me a while as I have never fished Whitney and with the recent rise in water I’m sure the fish are scattered some.
                  Hoping the ramps stay open I’d like to go again this weekend with my girls.

Comment

Working...
                  X