Comment

Prayers sent for healing

Comment

Prayers sent

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent!

Comment

OK Steve, I've got our prayer team kicked in! We will also pray for her mom n dad and the rest of the family. You be sure and keep Mr. David isolated and safe!! He's got deer to kill come Fall! Don't need that mess to jump on him. Praying for that too!
            Please keep us posted.

God Bless Y'all and keep Y'all safe!

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

prayers sent!

Comment

I thought I updated earlier but I don't see my post so here goes again.

She is still very ill . took breathing treatments but still having trouble . her lungs are compromised by the disease.
                  She is considered a presumptive positive for covid 19. The cdc called and talked to them this morning. My brother sister in law and other three teenage kids are all under quarantine. Thankfully they have not been around my parents at all.

The Dr told my brother that he saw a bunch of less serious but presumptive cases yesterday. Says cdc testing is hard to get and way under reporting cases. Its out there folks.
                  Last edited by GarGuy; 03-20-2020, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Prayers up Steve!!

This is really scary & we have been super concerned to exposure as our daughter experienced a fluke collapsed lung in the past & not sure how covid could affect her. The recent rise among young to middle age adults having severe complications is alarming.

Thanks for the update & keep us posted.

<><

Comment

Sorry to hear it Steve. Hope she makes a full recovery! Praying for her and all effected at this time.

Comment

Just found out my brother.. Her dad has a sore throat and fever this morning. Add the entire family to your prayers please.

Comment

oh my goodness......praying for all Family members.

Comment

Steve, I am lifting your family up to Jesus! Thank you for the encouragement you have been to so many of us!!!

Comment

So Sorry to hear. Prayers to your family and all who may fall ill to this virus.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Working...
                                X