• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent up for her and the family.

Comment

Praying for strength, comfort, perseverance, and complete and supernatural healing for this girl, her family, and all who are affected by this. Asking for protection and guidance for all who are helping fight this. Praying all this through our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
          She was breathing better this morning but not doing great right now. Was sitting up and talking some this morning but really struggling to say much. Mom talked to her on the phone and said she has never heard a wheeze like she has every breath.
          Prayers up for as quick and as painless of a recovery as possible.
          Does she have any other pre-existing conditions like asthma or anything?

How has your dad been doing since the last update?

Comment

Continued prayers

Comment

Prayers!

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                Prayers up for as quick and as painless of a recovery as possible.
                Does she have any other pre-existing conditions like asthma or anything?

How has your dad been doing since the last update?
                My dad is isolated from them and fine. Her dad who is my brother and next door neighbor is sick. He now has breathing problems. Cdc test coming as we speak.

Comment

She was breathing better this morning but not doing great right now. Was sitting up and talking some this morning but really struggling to say much. Mom talked to her on the phone and said she has never heard a wheeze like she has every breath.

Curious as to what they are doing for treatment. Is she receiving any type of medication, respirator or just monitoring her condition?

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

My dad is isolated from them and fine. Her dad who is my brother and next door neighbor is sick. He now has breathing problems. Cdc test coming as we speak.
                      10-4 and my apologies from the misunderstanding. Prayers for all and please keep us updated.

Comment

Praying for yall Steve

Comment

Prayers up for all!

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                            10-4 and my apologies from the misunderstanding. Prayers for all and please keep us updated.
                            No apology needed. Thank you for the concern and prayer.

Comment

Praying for full recovery. Thanks for sharing with us.

Comment

Wow this is unfortunate and really puts things into perspective. We keep hearing that its no more serious that the common flu and mainly deadly to the elderly...and then we here stuff like this. Prayers sent.

Comment

Working...
                                X