Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Folks are losing their jobs & business's!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
    Thanks, Shane. I'm so sick and tired of the pissing and moaning and complaining. We didn't invent this **** show, but we can certainly deal with it with perseverance and dignity. This is a great country. We've don't typically lay down and take anything. We had some goat-humpers knock down a couple of our buildings and we've spent the next 19 years stacking them up like cord wood in their own towns and villages and deserts. We beat the Nazis and Fascism and the Japs. We cured Polio. We survived the Great Depression and the Great Recession. We're a country of ******es and for those that are too weak to carry themselves, the rest of us will drag along. I'd just like to see people face this with less defeat in their attitude and more "We got this". I've never had to fight a virus before but that SOB has never had to fight America either. I bet on us.
    This right here...we got this thing be the light and not the darkness we will rise above

Comment

Yup, wife got laid off yesterday and we also did our taxes and owe a significant amount. Gotta love the timing!

Comment

Working...
      X