Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Thinking "Inside the Box"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely! Time for Ethan to step up to a bigger size kill!! That would be a perfect target!!

Comment

Thinking "Inside the Box"

Has Boris been hanging out at a nearby state park?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edit added photo

Comment

That's gotta be him

Comment

Originally posted by KIETHSTONE View Post
          Has Boris been hanging out at a nearby state park?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edit added photo
          Just seen this.

He'll barely venture 75 yds to new pond, lol.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220629-112442_Gallery.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	156.3 KB
ID:	24686745

Had a lil episode yesterday. Wife called me at work, in a panic. Said a Grmn Sheppard was attacking Boaris in our yard. My son was home so I told him to shoot the dog.
          He said the dog was staying away from Boaris and that Boaris was doing the attacking when the dog kept getting close to the house/back yard (we have a female Heeler pup that must've just came in heat).
          Said the dog obeyed commands to get away but stayed out by the driveway.

Son said Boaris bloodied the dog up some and had a couple hickies of his own. But after the initial confrontation the dog ran from him.

We checked w all the neighbors but found no owner. Prob dumped (but looked healthy).

Had Animal Control come pick it up.

Comment

Originally posted by 12ring View Post
            Just seen this.

He'll barely venture 75 yds to new pond, lol.

[ATTACH]1093540[/ATTACH]

Had a lil episode yesterday. Wife called me at work, in a panic. Said a Grmn Sheppard was attacking Boaris in our yard. My son was home so I told him to shoot the dog.

He said the dog was staying away from Boaris and that Boaris was doing the attacking when the dog kept getting close to the house/back yard (we have a female Heeler pup that must've just came in heat).

Said the dog obeyed commands to get away but stayed out by the driveway.

Son said Boaris bloodied the dog up some and had a couple hickies of his own. But after the initial confrontation the dog ran from him.

We checked w all the neighbors but found no owner. Prob dumped (but looked healthy).

Had Animal Control come pick it up.
            Quite the guard pig you got!
            Ole German Shephard was sitting at the end of the driveway thinking "what the **** just happened"? Lol

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I constantly find myself enjoying this totally organic thread. I think it epitomizes who most of us really are. The political bickering overshadows wholesome, family, outdoor experience that unites this forum.

Thanks again. STEVE

Comment

Very well summarized Steve!

The fish are biting and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Boar is is just frigging cool! And he has gotten huge too!!!!!! I wouldn’t expect him to lose to any single dog.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Good grief Derek, Boaris looks like a hippo in that tank pic!! He's gotta be crowdin' 4 hunert!!

Comment

Yep that boy has gotten big. That #653 picture shows that he’s got an azz like my 8th grade math teacher.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                        Yep that boy has gotten big. That #653 picture shows that he’s got an azz like my 8th grade math teacher.
                        Thats mean. You shouldnt talk about Boris like that. He's someones pet.

Comment

Originally posted by DedDuk View Post
                          Thats mean. You shouldnt talk about Boris like that. He's someones pet.
                          My apologies to the OP. But that’s a big ole azz

Comment

Hog Days of Summer

Wife sent this pic other day..... He has other water options but Ethan filled this for him.
                            This lil pool didn't last long, lol.
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220708-194519_Messages.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	204.3 KB
ID:	24687541

Comment

Comment

Someone needs to write a book about boaris but for sure needs to be written in 1st Pig format. [emoji38]

Comment

Working...
                                X