• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great thread!

Comment

This thread is almost as good as Ol Yeller

Comment

Dang pig is starting to be a pain in the rear, lol !
        Wont leave us alone when we're out there trying to do stuff.
        Had the back yard pipe fence all staked/squared/strung/painted off this am (for a minute) til Boaris remembered he likes to tear **** up/play with ropes! And he apparantly likes the smell of orange marking paint!

But what's bad is now that he's getting bigger, he doesn't want to mind/obey as well and gets ornery with us when we scold him. He's never really done that with me until the last couple days.

I've had to put him in his place 2-3 times (nothing too violent, but very aggressive).

He adds another 100#s, he's really gonna be a handful.

Think next time we're targeting a cottontail!

Comment

This is fantastic. Don’t let him forget who is boss.

Comment

Originally posted by 12ring View Post
            Had the back yard pipe fence all staked/squared/strung/painted off this am (for a minute) til Boaris remembered he likes to tear **** up/play with ropes! And he apparantly likes the smell of orange marking paint!

But what's bad is now that he's getting bigger, he doesn't want to mind/obey as well and gets ornery with us when we scold him. He's never really done that with me until the last couple days.

I've had to put him in his place 2-3 times (nothing too violent, but very aggressive).

Bacon Pancakes [emoji1787][emoji3059]

Comment

Might have to hump him till he pees. Don’t forget that everyone in the household has to do it.

Comment

Boaris ain't a happy camper!

Gonna have to stay in kennel all day/night so posts can set. His phat butt would have em all wompy jawed as scratching posts.

Longest hes been kenneled in AWHILE ! And he ain't liking it. Fence should be done next week. I'm sure he wont like being locked outta the back yard, either. Lol.

We're actually considering nabbing him a running buddy. The chickens ain't cutting it.

Poor guy.....

Click image for larger version

Name:	20201001_102323.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	224.3 KB
ID:	24632735

Comment

Yep you are gonna need a piggie door for him to get access. Gotta keep him happy!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Comment

Two 4' and one 10' gates that will remain locked just to make sure he dont get in.

Comment

Yea, he's big enough now that if he really got agitated, that kennel wouldn't hold him either! A runnin' buddy might be just the ticket. Can't wait to follow along the process of obtaining Boaris II!

Comment

Okie?

Wonder how he'd take to having an Okie for a side-kick ?

Thinking bout deploying the box this wknd.

Name:	20201001_114856.jpg
Size:	98.6 KB
ID:	24632738

Comment

Too much T.V.

But..... he likes watching those survival shows and thinks we can do this next! I just dont know if I have it in me, lol.

Name:	20201001_123312.jpg
Size:	149.6 KB
ID:	24632749

Comment

Man, that would be funny as heck!! You could sell the extra ones to fund the vet bills!!

Comment

But..... he likes watching those survival shows and thinks we can do this next! I just dont know if I have it in me, lol.
                              [ATTACH]1021545[/ATTACH]
                              I mean I feel like you gotta try just because he took the time to actually draw up a plan. Haha. Love this thread.

Comment

Love this thread!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X