Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow!!!

Comment

goodgoshawallamoddy!! Barr'n him sure made him grow!! That sucker gon'a eat y'all outta house n home! Pretty hog too. Pretty amazing you were able to "domesticate" him like that. He's playing the role of a domestic, but he sure looks the role of feral!!

Y'all have a long term goal set? He gonn'a stay a pet, or...??

Comment

Finally made time to read the compete thread. Amusing all the way thru. I agree, thread of the year.
        Borris is about 6 months old now, right? And he looks about 140#, big pig already and still a baby....

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Man he sure has grown looks like Ethan has grown a little also

Comment

The key to feral pigs is not eradication, but instead domestication!

Love watching the updates. Thanks.

Comment

Awesome thread 12Ring. After reading the tracking thread, I had to find this one. Raising the kids right.

Comment

I missed this thread as well unitl I saw the tracking thread. What a story...thanks!!!

Comment

Very cool!

Comment

Ol' Boaris keeps impressin' like this, Ethan is gonna become the "NEW" Pigman!! Y'all will be famous!!

Comment

Just read all the way through. Great stuff sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Warms my heart to watch this. What great family times and memories being made.

Comment

All caught up on "The Adventures Of Ethan And Borris" - so good

Comment

Been an adventure so far, lol.

Crazy what this pig wont eat. I figgered he'd mow down the garden. Wont touch it.
                            Barely eats scraps. Dont like bread or most veggies/fruit. EXCEPT for Blueberrys. He LOVES those! He'll bout climb in your lap for them!

Gets in the chicken pen and eats all their pellets (and likes chasing chickens around the yard). Other times they wander all around him.

Hates my stepson. Runs him up in the mule, on top of the 4wheeler, or back in the house.

Comment

This has been an awesome read, all caught up!! Too freakin cool

Comment

that was the best 9 pages of reading I have had on TBH in a long while!

Comment

Working...
                                X