No announcement yet.

Thinking "Inside the Box"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahaha, looks like he has definitely settled into the family.

J

Comment

Looking like he may become a pet after all

Comment

Update

Boaris still with us (and still packing his man card).

He wont leave Ethan's side. Follows him EVERYWHERE. Loves playing with anything he can shove/push/flip around (gas cans, minnow buckets, welcome mats, balls, etc...).

He loves going down in the pasture/pond too but wont leave the yard w/o Ethan.

Even when we leave him out for hours, he stays within 50 yds of the house.

His diet consists of puppy chow and canned alpo, along with corn and scraps.

He has his own private kiddie pool, too.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200608_195859.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	194.1 KB
ID:	24620629

Comment

The way that sucker is growing, Ethan will be able to ride him soon!! This is absolutely amazing!! Seriously, this is movie quality story-line stuff right here!! Utmost respect for you here sir! My hat's off to you, and to Mr. Ethan too!! That pig has forever changed his life.

Comment

Find someone to cut that dude!

Comment

I’d sure cut him quick! One sow could change his tune in a second.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                I’d sure cut him quick! One sow could change his tune in a second.

Yep. And if he's out with Ethan what she shows up, he's very likely to turn on Ethan too... That playing will turn into some bad stuff quick and it don't take much teeth to mess things up. Hooves will cut too...

Comment

I know a little about kids, nothing about pigs, but I do know sharp stuff. Time to cut his marbles and pull his choppers if you are going to keep him. If he "runs off" well, it happens. Glad y'all are having fun.

Comment

Man he is growing. I agree with the cut him crowd

Comment

Best part is you honored the little guys wishes. Wished I woulda had a grandfather like yourself.

Comment

Doc appt.

Well, Boaris has an appt to relinquish his man-card (both ends). Mon after the 4th.

Hope it lowers his affections for the tires on the SxS, his "pig house", picnic benches, Ethan, etc.

No idea how he'll act once his testosterone levels are gone and teeth ground down (I know it slowed me down - )

I'll let y'all know how it turns out.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	20200623_222338.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	184.6 KB
ID:	24621332

Comment

Oh man. Good luck to Boris!! ����

Comment

He be Boris no More is

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                              He be Boris no More is

Bori ?

Comment

"Borretta". Or rather "Barretta" with emphasis on the Barr.

Comment

Working...
                                X