Who in cornbread hell?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who in cornbread hell?

What kind of dingbat comes up with these headlines and asks this question? https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyl...ts-coronavirus

Is this not obvious?

Seems to be a pretty simple answer.

Awesome......another toilet paper thread..

Comment

"Why is toilet paper vanishing from supermarkets?"

People have asked the same question on here...and I don't understand why it is vanishing either.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
        "Why is toilet paper vanishing from supermarkets?"

People have asked the same question on here...and I don't understand why it is vanishing either.
        Because it's biodegradable

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Why? Because its a respiratory virus and people are idiots..

Now if a bad virus hits that causes copious amounts of diarrhea then all brands of Nasal spray will being flying off the shelves and will be non existent within a day or so..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
            Why? Because its a respiratory virus and people are idiots..

Now if a bad virus hits that causes copious amounts of diarrhea then all brands of Nasal spray will being flying off the shelves and will be non existent within a day or so..
            Stomach bug hit my house and a neighbors this week. 4 of my family of 5 had posterior symptoms. Luckily I had gotten a normal amount of TP the week before so we were fine.

Just got back from the store and there was literally 0 TP, but a decent amount of Kleenex, which seems like a more necessary supply.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
              Stomach bug hit my house and a neighbors this week. 4 of my family of 5 had posterior symptoms. Luckily I had gotten a normal amount of TP the week before so we were fine.

Just got back from the store and there was literally 0 TP, but a decent amount of Kleenex, which seems like a more necessary supply.
              What a shame.. Folks like ya'll really need it while others are hoarding and a bunch are even selling it for substantial profits.. Speechless.

Comment

att! be honest how many tbhers that stay at the best western for bownaza took the t.p. from there rooms home with them?

Comment

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Comment

How did bownanza go

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                    att! be honest how many tbhers that stay at the best western for bownaza took the t.p. from there rooms home with them?
                    Speaking of diarrhea and other **** how did bownanza go ?
                    Haven’t seen any reports

Comment

O great!

Comment

*invests entire 401K in US bidet startups*

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                          What kind of dingbat comes up with these headlines and asks this question? https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyl...ts-coronavirus

Is this not obvious?

Seems to be a pretty simple answer.
                          It was aliens that took it! Useful after probing (can I say anuses on here?) anuses

Comment

So what's the mystery? TP is missing because people are buying it all. Duh!
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by muzzlebrake; 03-16-2020, 07:18 AM.

Comment

A lot of forum talk and click bait news articles on the toilet paper purchasing....but still no answer as to why. No one knows.

Comment

Working...
                              X