No announcement yet.

How would you handle facing certain death? ☹️

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly if I was facing certain death, I would be proud to say I faced it like one of our own, JP Bruni, did. If I ever face that situation he will be my inspiration.

Comment

I hope my death takes me by surprise but like above if it doesn’t I hope I face it like JP. Live it on the green side will you are there

Comment

Everyone thinks they will live a long life and die at an advanced age. Well, it doesn't always work out that way. I will be 64 next month, and i am 4 years into a 2 to 10 year prognosis. At this time, i fell like 2 to 10 years from today is more like it. As long as i can maintain some quality of life, i would just as soon continue on with it. Don't believe i will take that walk into the woods, but when the time comes who knows how one would feel.
        I have always been of the opinion that suicide was not for me, but woe be it to those sob's who might be driving me there. And i am still of that opinion.
        Most of my regrets will be not seeing all of my grandchildren into adulthood. Spending lots of time with them and trying to influence their lives as much as i can. Sure do wish i would have had a reason to go in and have a ct, or scan, i had zero symptoms until i had back pain, from tumor on my spine. I have 2 friends who have the same thing, but had early diagnosis and are fine with only losing a kidney. Luck of the draw i guess.

Comment

I hope “ with my boots on “. Some will get it .. most wont

Comment

It does not matter when, where or how anymore. Death has no sting to those who walk with Him. There is no longer any fear of anything on this planet only a fear of not pleasing the Father.
            I only pray that it is not burdensome to others.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
              I don't even want to die with pants on.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                I don't even want to die with pants on.
                I hope to be shot by you as you may a surprise trip home from a hunting trip!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                  LMAO!!!!! You ain't right.

Comment

I guess we all get to find out how well we handle it in the next couple months

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                      Bruce Dickinson agrees.
                      [ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BZ8FyShfnFc"]5. Iron Maiden - Die With Your Boots On - MAIDEN ENGLAND - 1988 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I’m gonna hunt, fish, love, laugh and live on the water.

Check, check, check, check, and check.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                          Burnadell for the internet win of the day. I laughed out loud and my wife just looked at me.

Comment

Heavy....this was Mark back in July. He’s had a really rough go even before and obviously since. 😕

Comment

Oh my goodness! Tough to get through that!!!

Comment

I'm gonna start with running people off the road that drive below the speed limit in the left lane

Comment

Working...
                                X