No announcement yet.

GOF Rant - Academy Credit Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just walk right on by as if they weren't there....

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
      I like the cookie kids. They actually have something I need. #supportyourlocalcookiedealer.
      Heck, if I could I’d hire a troop of Girl Scouts to help sell for my employer I’d do it tomorrow - hard to say no to them especially when they call you “mister”. I’m always smiling after I devour an entire box of those coconut topped cookies on the drive home from the hardware store.

Comment

Originally posted by StrayDog View Post
        Heck, if I could I’d hire a troop of Girl Scouts to help sell for my employer I’d do it tomorrow - hard to say no to them especially when they call you “mister”. I’m always smiling after I devour an entire box of those coconut topped cookies on the drive home from the hardware store.
        Samoas.

Comment

So like the saying goes..... "The older you get the grouchier you get" is holding true for FND. Next year when you turn 82 your gonna be an angry person.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
            DEDD,
            Dumb
            or Drooling?
            All the above.

Comment

It really depends on the mood I'm in when they ask me. Normally, if I'm at a store, I will just say "no thanks" but if they knock on my door while I'm busy, they will likely get a good azz chewing for bothering me. If they ask me what cable or security company I use, I just politely tell them "None of your FN business and get off by porch!"

Comment

youve been a GOF to me for years now! But I like you despite of it

Comment

Working...
                X