No announcement yet.

Oil prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fascinating to watch unfold. Good for savers, bad for debtors.

Comment

Well heck. I literally just joined the O&G industry last year and it looks like I'm going to be out of work for a while... Not enough time in to 'save' for the coming drought so it looks like I will have to find another job, ASAP. I hope the rest of you are going to be able to weather this storm.

Comment

Oil @ $31.80 😳
        DOW is close to hitting a limit trigger today when it opens. 😳
        10 year treasury yield .407 😳

Comment

I am glad that Schlumberger or Halliburton does not owe me any money at this time, they suck about paying on time.

Comment

Here we go again with this bullsnot, goodluck to all in the oil patch.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
              Ive been telling friends 70-80 dollars a barrel is a good number for the whole economy.
              There is no doubt this statement is true for some and especially Tx but in reality it’s not going to stay in this range. History definitely repeats itself. And FYI I worked in the O&G industry 35 plus years prior to retirement. Good luck to everyone during this down time.

Comment

Wow its ugly fast.....

Makes you wonder if this is an attempt to get rid of Trump...

Global recession, and a Coronavirus panic that has come out of nowhere...with media fueled panic.....

I am still 10-12 years from retirement...but **** this looks like 2008 all over again

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                  Wow its ugly fast.....

Global recession, and a Coronavirus panic that has come out of nowhere...with media fueled panic.....

I am still 10-12 years from retirement...but **** this looks like 2008 all over again
                  The free trade in America is booming, the economy is booming. Trump is fine. 2 things going wrong here, oil prices and Coronavirus.

Comment

Wow its ugly fast.....

2 weeks ago it was rainbows, sunshine and a bright future. Now it's all doom and gloom. LOL

Amazing how fast people change.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
                      The free trade in America is booming, the economy is booming. Trump is fine. 2 things going wrong here, oil prices and Coronavirus.
                      coronavirus is media fueled panic......

The flu is 100x more deadly.....but hey its got a cool name so lets run with it

Comment

You’re right.

Comment

This is crazy. Tagged

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow its ugly fast.....

you put these two in the wrong order. The virus hype has killed the world economy and now we are throwing an oil price war on top of that...

Comment

Mainstream media at its finest........

Comment

$31.72 a barrel, 10 a.m.

Here we go!

Comment

Working...
                                X