Pearsall eats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pearsall eats

Going to be in Pearsall Wednesday night for work and wondering where’s a good place to grab dinner. Any places I need to check out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by krausejmk; 03-02-2020, 10:10 PM.

Cowpokes BBQ is always good. Garcia’s in Dilley is good as well.

Comment

Garcia's Bar and Grill on Oak St. Just don't be in a hurry, service is pretty slow. Live music upstairs occasionally.

Comment

Another vote for Cowpokes.

Comment

Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Check out Los Cazadores.

We used to eat at the on of the 2 mexican food places there on Oak street.

I think the steak house right by Los Cazadores is pretty good. Ask the ladies at the counter they will know where to go.

Comment

Cowpokes is good. I ate at Jalisco's the ither day and was disappointed. Garcia's is really good and La Parillada is some good mexican food. I think the steakhouse next to Los Cazadores closed.

Comment

I have hunted in Pearsall for 40 years.
                The only two I would eat is:
                #1. Garcias
                #2. I believe it is now called El Asador which is a drive through type of taco stand but for mexican food it blows everyone out of the water.
                Best Carnie Guisada and Gorditas I have ever eatin !!!!!! (chicken gordita)

Comment

Garcia's bar and grill. Get fajita soft taco's

Comment

Originally posted by Revelation View Post
                    I have hunted in Pearsall for 40 years.
                    The only two I would eat is:
                    #1. Garcias
                    #2. I believe it is now called El Asador which is a drive through type of taco stand but for mexican food it blows everyone out of the water.
                    Best Carnie Guisada and Gorditas I have ever eatin !!!!!! (chicken gordita)
                    Best thing in Pearsall is the bakery right by the railroad tracks on the street HEB is on. Holy smokes they have great cookies and homemade flour tortillas.

IDK the name of it is the pinkish building on the left going into town with the bars over the windows.

Comment

garcias, Mi Casa, Bens Taco Stand

Comment

Javelin is right as well - Bens is the taco stand I was taking about but I think they changed their name to El Asador.
                        Easy to find just look for the cars lined up out on the street !!
                        Just don't remember if they are open on Wednesday but if they are you got to give it a try

Comment

few choices in Pearsall

Comment

Cowpokes. Their pecan pie is awesome.

Comment

Working...
                            X