Clear All

Originally posted by webb09 View Post
    Over 3”s last night northern Webb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, very nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Over 3”s last night northern Webb
      Some of those county roads are scary to drive down when they are covered with alittle water and you cant see the holes.

Comment

That’s actually the main road we take to the camp. Not a county road. Looks like more than a 3” rain. Lol

Comment

Bring your inner tubes this weekend!

Comment

On the way to a probable record breaking year in South Texas. We are surely due. Let it come!! I'll be heading down tomorrow for some plumming work and taking an old blind down.

Going to replace with a Ranch King Little Buck. Hopefully I get at least 14 years out of it like I did my Boss blind.
            Last edited by Muddy Bud; 05-22-2020, 08:56 AM.

Comment

4” rain forecasted for Tilden tonight through tomorrow. Seems like the the ranch will be a temporary lake with that amount of rain in a short time period. Good to see, keep It coming and those protein bills down!

Comment

Looks like we are about to get some good rains...

Comment

I just drove from freer to Cotulla to san Antonio and it basically poured on me the whole trip

Comment

1.25” us in Tilden last night! I’ll take it

Comment

1.25” last night and .6” the night before. 10 miles SW of Charlotte.

Comment

How much antler growth are y’all seeing at this point? Just wondering if I should set cameras out next weekend on the protein or wait until next month?

Comment

How much antler growth are y’all seeing at this point? Just wondering if I should set cameras out next weekend on the protein or wait until next month?
                          Dang, I'm a slacker, I don't put them out until August

Comment

I’ve got up to 3 inch nubs with no splits so far. All young deer on camera

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post
                              Dang, I'm a slacker, I don't put them out until August

I can’t ever remember when they start having decent antlers where you can tell what you have. I may be early

Comment

I can’t ever remember when they start having decent antlers where you can tell what you have. I may be early
                                Mid-late July they will have their beams and frame, but still growing tine length and putting on their kickers. You will have a pretty good idea if they will be a trophy type or management type buck by then.

Comment

Working...
                                X