No announcement yet.

Moon Landing... Real or Not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The late comedian, Lewis Grizzard used to say his momma was the only person who thought that wrestling was real and the moon shot was faked.

Comment

subscribed!

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
        Moon landing was real...along with the tapes if the astronauts saying " they are watching us"
        Aliens are real, plenty of proof world wide.
        Human civilization was once much smarter than we are today...likely several hundred million years ago.
        And no, the ancient Egyptians did not build the pyramids

Sure hope that wasn’t a sarcastic reply

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

How about the Las Vegas shooting? They just buried and shut up about that one didn’t they

Comment

My biggest conspiracy theory is that people that complain/hate hogs, actually love hogs! They put corn feeders up, without fences or barricades, for hogs to eat, because they want to bring them onto their property, in hopes of having easy target rich environment.

Comment

" And no, the ancient Egyptians did not build the pyramids "....gotta agree with ya!

Comment

CABAL
                #Qanon
                Just saying

As Always My Heart is filled with Love for You and Your Families. Not because I am commanded to Love my Neighbor, but because I can, am able to and it brings me Joy.

Comment

Wwg1wga

Originally posted by pushbutton2 View Post
                  cabal
                  #qanon
                  just saying

as always my heart is filled with love for you and your families. Not because i am commanded to love my neighbor, but because i can, am able to and it brings me joy.

Comment

I thought it was common knowledge that the moon landing was filmed in a warehouse in Lubbock.

Comment

Watch and then change your mind.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gHbwT_R9t0"]Inside a Flat Earth convention, where nearly everyone believes Earth isn't round - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by deerwatcher51 View Post
                        The late comedian, Lewis Grizzard used to say his momma was the only person who thought that wrestling was real and the moon shot was faked.
                        Grizzard wasn’t awesome. “Soccer is for kids too wormy to play football.” :-)

Comment

My conspiracy theory on the moon landing is that we did, in fact, land on the moon.

But, NASA also had a backup plan that included a faked landing scene set up on a soundstage to be used in case the landing attempt was a failure or some other catastrophe occurred so that we could still beat the Russians.

Comment

Aaaaaaaaaaaand we're off....

Comment

I think LBJ had Kennedy killed.

Comment

How am I supposed to get any work done tonight with this gem available?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X