Moon Landing... Real or Not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
    As in, didn’t happen, or the truth of it was hidden....?
    They made it look like planes hit buildings. Some Aggie professor was pushing this years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
      You have to be more specific. There are theories of missiles, planes other than passenger jets, holograms, and I'm sure quite a few others.

My FIL told me they still have all the passengers from those planes alive in a building somewhere.
      Do you believe that?

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
        Do you believe that?
        That's a negative

Comment

Folks believe a lot of wild things. You won’t change their mind. Another hot topic is Sandy Hook was faked.

Comment

Despite strong contrary arguments, a McMaster University engineering professor steadfastly maintains the collapse of three World Trade Center buildings after the infamous 9/11 attacks can only be adequately explained if “controlled demolition” is part of the equation. Robert Korol, a civil engineering professor emeritus and a fellow of the Canadian Society of Civil Engineering, authored […]

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

So what did they gain by orchestrating the collapse of the towers? If in fact it wasn't terrorism.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                So what did they gain by orchestrating the collapse of the towers? If in fact it wasn't terrorism.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                We were able to go to war thereby enriching those in the military industrial complex.

Comment

I'll play: consider the quote attributed to the late CIA Director William Casey in 1981:

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false."

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                    I don’t have proof of anything, but I think the moon landing was real. Oswald acted alone, lucky shot. Magic didn’t have HIV. Not sure on aliens. Earth is round.

Anyone believe that the planes flying into the World Trade Centers was faked?

They flew into them, but I’m still trying to understand how those buildings fell straight down in such a short amount of time after being hit close to the top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                      They flew into them, but I’m still trying to understand how those buildings fell straight down in such a short amount of time after being hit close to the top.

Truly does not make sense. Along with the collapse of Bldg 7.

Comment

Heat + Gravity :-)

Comment

I’m no engineer, my belief (hope) that all those burning gallons of jet fuel weakened the beams and they fell like a house of cards. Just one weakened beam could start it.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                            Same reason I haven't been back to Disney World....too **** expensive and not worth the time or money needed to go there.
                            Only adjusting for new technology etc it would be like going to Disney today for $10

Comment

The LV shooting is the one that really sticks in my craw & how all the gazillions of cameras in that town went silent along with some mysterious deaths in the aftermath / witnesses.

I would have lost a bet on the towers falling...was on the phone with a buddy & he said no way will it be able to support the weight because so many of the beams were getting compromised & fire getting worse.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                                Same reason I haven't been back to Disney World....too **** expensive and not worth the time or money needed to go there.
                                Only adjusting for new technology etc it would be like going to Disney today for $10

And to the next post - The risks have to be 10,000 times less now versus back then. IMO risk is not a factor.

Are you serious about not having advanced in technology? The power of your iPhone back then would have been as big as a 5 story building...literally.

Comment

Working...
                                X