Moon Landing... Real or Not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
    NASA just announced they’re taking applications for astronauts to go back to the moon. They must’ve read this thread!
    Took them a long time to gear up another fake landing

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
      I will put in my 2 cents.

We did not go to the moon. Just 6 months ago an Astronaut was asked if he would go to the moon. His answer was "sure we would have to invent a bunch of stuff first but I would go"

Folks this was before everything. Nothing digital - a radio that would talk to the moon - live feed from the moon - a controlled landing and then another controlled assent with zero computers? Really?????

It did not happen................
      I work at NASA. I hope your not right.
      I think it was real and this is why. . The NASA of today is full of IDIOTS that are only concerned with safety. Some guys work there only to shoot down every idea that comes across their desk. Now don't get me wrong, saftey is a good thing and if my butt was strapped to the rocket I'd want everything to be safe. But sometimes they can go a little overboard. Back in the day we took a lot more chances than we would ever do today. The Astronauts answer of "sure we would have to invent a bunch of stuff first but I would go" is true. The old technologies wont fly in today's super safety minded world.

But I do believe the earth is flat and Bigfoot shot JFK.

Comment

Weren’t the JFK docs supposed to be unsealed by default of a time contingency? Then DJT put another time stamp for a later date?

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
          The full-on conspiracy theory about 9/11 goes something like this: unmanned mysterious black planes -- drones -- were flown into the World Trade Center buildings, which had been pre-wired with explosives by teams of Israeli students/agents and set off after planes had made impact. Haven't heard about passengers being held in some other location all this time until a post above. Motivation for all this gets into Zionist conspiracy as well as Military Industrial Complex gains in that creating an Islamic boogeyman to fight would protect Israeli interests, plus generate plenty of capital for arms manufacturers.

Not believing this stuff, but kind of interesting and unsettling to consider.
          9/11 happened exactly the way we watched it happen and they say that it happened.

The only reasonable conspiracy (if you want to call it that) is the cover up of the huge intelligence failure leading up to it. The "intelligence" community knew something was going to happen and knew some of the players involved. Instead of working together to prevent or stop it, everyone wanted to be first to the ball. Gotta get those resumes padded and budgets increased.

Comment

Originally posted by cattlelackranch View Post
            Weren’t the JFK docs supposed to be unsealed by default of a time contingency? Then DJT put another time stamp for a later date?
            A lot were released in 2018 and some are being held until 2021 I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
              When we went to Israel. We visited o place that was under the original Temple. A foundation stone for the temple is there and it is estimated to be over 600 tons in weight. Kinda goes along with this same evidence. It was smooth and the spacing is so small between these stones you cannot fit a piece of paper between the two.
              I have seen that stone in 1983. It was amazing how big it was and the carving of it. We were told there was not a single piece of equipment that could lift it and set it where it is sitting.

Comment

Search YouTube for Yangshan quarry. Then explain how someone would move that thing 1000 years ago.......not a chance then or today

Comment

The moon landing was not a fake. I was working at NASA at the time. I was a senior research analyst and supervisor for the medical lab testing that was done on the astronauts. I have watched the lift offs and was on the aircraft carrier for recoveries. When they returned they were placed in quarantine for 21 days and I was locked up with them. I saw the pictures they at taken while they were looking at them. Nothing was faked.

Comment

Originally posted by John P View Post
                    The moon landing was not a fake. I was working at NASA at the time. I was a senior research analyst and supervisor for the medical lab testing that was done on the astronauts. I have watched the lift offs and was on the aircraft carrier for recoveries. When they returned they were placed in quarantine for 21 days and I was locked up with them. I saw the pictures they at taken while they were looking at them. Nothing was faked.
                    Interesting....I bet that was nerve wracking and exciting all at the same time

Comment

Man, I would like to drink some beer with you and listen to some of those stories. Cool stuff.

Comment

Typical NA$A shill.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
                          the WTC buildings used the exterior of the building for the structural integrity rather than depending on a "backbone".....when the exterior was compromised and the interior burnt the building collapsed.....this has been covered over and over
                          Lol not to mention the airplane that weighs 125,000 pounds that was laying inside it.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                            Lol not to mention the airplane that weighs 125,000 pounds that was laying inside it.
                            agree. I watch a discovery channel or something along these lines about why the buildings collapsed that was presented by structural engineers and not a conspiracy theorist. when they built the buildings they took measures to increase the available floor space and this was the reason that it was weaker in this scenario that other traditional designs.

Comment

Someone calculate airplane weight 100k and velocity ( 500 mph ) and then explain to the conspiracy folks what that type of kinetic energy can do to a structure. I was actually surprised they didn’t collapse as soon at the planes hit. They probably would have had they hit lower

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                                Someone calculate airplane weight 100k and velocity ( 500 mph ) and then explain to the conspiracy folks what that type of kinetic energy can do to a structure. I was actually surprised they didn’t collapse as soon at the planes hit. They probably would have had they hit lower
                                Math is just a conspiracy from Big Science!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X