No announcement yet.

Moon Landing... Real or Not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just after the Kennedy shooting the DPS tried to duplicate the shots that Oswald made in the time span he made them and could not do it with their best marksmen. While I think that Oswald did try to shoot Kennedy, he missed and hit Connaly. Even the first examining doctor said it was obvious that Kennedy was shot from the front.

Conspiracies are so easy to believe but almost impossible to do. You know, like kill some one in a prison cell and make it look like suicide. You would have to have multiple cameras not work at the same time and several guards lie. Couldn't happen. Or try to keep a president from taking office by spying on him and lying about him by multiple, high up government employees. Just impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
      " And no, the ancient Egyptians did not build the pyramids "....gotta agree with ya!
      The Jews did

Comment

When we went to Israel. We visited o place that was under the original Temple. A foundation stone for the temple is there and it is estimated to be over 600 tons in weight. Kinda goes along with this same evidence. It was smooth and the spacing is so small between these stones you cannot fit a piece of paper between the two.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
          When we went to Israel. We visited o place that was under the original Temple. A foundation stone for the temple is there and it is estimated to be over 600 tons in weight. Kinda goes along with this same evidence. It was smooth and the spacing is so small between these stones you cannot fit a piece of paper between the two.
          There are stones like that all over the world. We are supposed to think that those stones were moved hundreds of miles by way of rolling them over logs.
          600 tons-1000 tons rolled across vast distances on logs being pulled and pushed by thousands of slaves multiplied by thousands of stones world wide?
          Not a chance.
          Every society on earth, doing the same thing, using basically the same design for their structures and mechanisms for moving and placing these stones and according to the academics non of them knew each other existed due to the distance and oceans separating them.
          Thats a hard sell in my book

Comment

Epstein didn't kill himself.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
              The Jews did
              Bingo

Comment

Burt Reynolds died.

Comment

Moonlanding is real.

My favorite conspiracy is that we are all living in a simulation.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                    Just after the Kennedy shooting the DPS tried to duplicate the shots that Oswald made in the time span he made them and could not do it with their best marksmen. While I think that Oswald did try to shoot Kennedy, he missed and hit Connaly. Even the first examining doctor said it was obvious that Kennedy was shot from the front.

Conspiracies are so easy to believe but almost impossible to do. You know, like kill some one in a prison cell and make it look like suicide. You would have to have multiple cameras not work at the same time and several guards lie. Couldn't happen. Or try to keep a president from taking office by spying on him and lying about him by multiple, high up government employees. Just impossible.
                    LOL

Yep all 100% impossible and anyone who believes in those things are crazy nut jobs.... Until they are proven correct..then crickets.

I think the issue is this. People have become too one sided just like in politics. One side can't ever say the other is right, not ever! So do you want to be a nut case or do you want to be the naive fool that believes everything you're told?

We know the government is as crooked as anything. But most people choose to believe what they're told. They simply do not want to think 911 was done by our government..That's just too scary a thought. I have no opinion on 911 BTW Was just an example. And if you don't agree then just ask people this.. If I had 100% proof somehow that 911 was rigged by our government would you want me to show you? Most people (at least women) will say no.

J Epstein should make everyone look hard at everything. Before that one would always hear..There's no way they could do that...All LEO, judges, FBI etc would have to be involved in a cover up.. But we know that doesn't hold water anymore. So how far back did it not hold water is the question.

FTR - I was BSing about faking the moon landing. Just playing the other side

Comment

Originally posted by steve corn View Post
                      I don't believe in any of the conspiracy theories. I don't get why some people just can't accept the easy answer even when it's the only logical one. As far as aliens, why would I think in this whole universe the Earth is the only planet capable of sustaining life. My question is how they would stumble on our planet from hundreds of thousands of light years away. I have watched at least 5 different documentaries on ways the pyramids could have been built with the technologies of day that make since. The only question on that is which way was it done because they left no records.
                      This makes about as much sense as believing all of them.
                      Sheer probability would dictate that there would be at least one that hold water.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                        This makes about as much sense as believing all of them.
                        Sheer probability would dictate that there would be at least one that hold water.
                        Or you have to believe that politicians and the like never lie to you

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                          Or you have to believe that politicians and the like never lie to you
                          I'm more of the "don't believe anything they tell me camp".

Comment

Bigfoot does exist, video proof at the below link

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPHyOtPQnLI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPHyOtPQnLI[/ame]

Comment

Bigfoot proof right there! But yet naysayers and such will just refuse to watch or claim it's a fake!

Comment

NASA just announced they’re taking applications for astronauts to go back to the moon. They must’ve read this thread!

Comment

Working...
                                X